BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A sought-after clinic treatment formulated to fight acne and leave skin looking younger and healthier than ever before. DermalQuench Clear™ Anti-Acne Treatment's patent-pending technology works nine ways to help purify, soothe, and clear acne-prone skin. This powerful yet gentle formula exfoliates, unclogs pores, controls acne-causing bacteria, minimizes oil, reduces redness, increases skin oxygen level, retains moisture, balances pH, and smooths skin. Micro-encapsulated "smart" salicylic acid targets acne-prone areas while PFC-oxygen carriers infuse skin with oxygen to discourage acne-causing bacteria and brighten the complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In an independent clinical study after just 1 use: - 130% increase in skin moisture - 81% reduction in the number of blackheads - 97% reduction in the number of whiteheads - 40% reduction in the number of inflamed acne - 94% reported skintone is significantly more even - 94% reported fine lines and wrinkles were significantly less noticeable see more...

katy s.
katy s.
This product worked so well to clear up my acne and didn't cause any dryness or irritation to occur. I highly recommend this product if you are tired of wasting your money on trying to find good acne products. You need to use it consistently however to see results.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Davie, FL
I didn't think this worked that great to be honest. I feel like it's too complicated for a simple spot treatment.
A L.
A L.
I applied this to my huge white pimple at Sephora and 3 hours later when I got home, the white disappeared. The pimple scar is still there but nothing has worked this fast and effective before! I am purchasing it online later today
Julia O.
Julia O.
I like this product it was okay and I really recommend it and if you're not comfortable using it I will get an opinion first
Prefect amount of product and lasts such a long time! It's so effective and I love it so much! My skin feels so hydrated after even the first use! Definitely worth the price!! Perfect product before going to bed as when you wake up, yours skin is hydrated and glowy!!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
This is one of the most targeted acne treatments that I have used to date. It exfoliates, cleanses, minimizes pores and reduces redness as well. My skin tends to be very sensitive so this product is a great touch