BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A sought-after clinic treatment formulated to fight acne and leave skin looking younger and healthier than ever before. DermalQuench Clear™ Anti-Acne Treatment's patent-pending technology works nine ways to help purify, soothe, and clear acne-prone skin. This powerful yet gentle formula exfoliates, unclogs pores, controls acne-causing bacteria, minimizes oil, reduces redness, increases skin oxygen level, retains moisture, balances pH, and smooths skin. Micro-encapsulated "smart" salicylic acid targets acne-prone areas while PFC-oxygen carriers infuse skin with oxygen to discourage acne-causing bacteria and brighten the complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In an independent clinical study after just 1 use: - 130% increase in skin moisture - 81% reduction in the number of blackheads - 97% reduction in the number of whiteheads - 40% reduction in the number of inflamed acne - 94% reported skintone is significantly more even - 94% reported fine lines and wrinkles were significantly less noticeable

Christian O.
It made my skin feel soft but I didn’t real feel like this product did anything for my extremely congested pores. It’s pretty expensive and I don’t feel like it lasts a long enough time to make it worth the price.
Ashley K.
Glendale AZ
Kate Somerville is a great line. I adore Exfolikate but I also can not get enough of this either. It keeps me smooth, moist, and acne free! It works as to be expected by Kate. It is flawless in every way.
Emely T.
Really amazing for spot treating acne. Do not shake!!! Dip clean cotton bud into bottle and place cotton bud with solution onto skin. Will dry out acne. I didn’t feel as if this product was harsh at all. Found at Sephora.
Talita M.
Madison, WI
I got a deluxe sample of this and have gotten about 10 uses out of it. Each morning I wake up after using, my skin is softer, smoother, more even, and with smaller pores. It's terrific. I love the mousse texture for oily (acne prone) skin because it doesn't add any weight or slickness. I think I'm going to have to buy this full size to see what a month or two can do because it's really gorgeous. I'm using it with her daily exfoliating cleanser which is a great combo.
katy s.
This product worked so well to clear up my acne and didn't cause any dryness or irritation to occur. I highly recommend this product if you are tired of wasting your money on trying to find good acne products. You need to use it consistently however to see results.
Benjamin J.
Olathe, Kansas
when it comes to acne Kate Somerville is one of the best things to get to treat it. It’s perfect for breakouts because it’s gentle on the skin and fast acting I highly recommend these.
Samantha M.
Martins Ferry, OH
I looooooooooooooove this!! It does have the sulfur smell so be warned on that part, but it works. It works so so well. It clears my skin up, doesn’t hurt my rosacea. The price is my deal breaker, it’s a bit much and it runs out fast.
Alexa L.
Elmhurst, IL
I like the product and felt like it really did help my breakouts go down but I’m not a big fan of the packaging. It is a little awkward to use but it’s something I can get passed because the product did work for me.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This is an amazing product for those struggling with acne and even those that aren’t. It hydrates but is lightweight so it’s a great addition if you already love your skincare
Rina P.
Yorba Linda, CA
Can’t tell if it works well or not because I don’t use it religiously.... it’s king of expensive but I like how light it is! Definitely doesn’t cause breakouts, which is a good sign? Haha
Kate Somerville DermalQuench Clear(TM) Anti Acne Treatment 1.5 oz2 setI want to buy