BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A sought-after clinic treatment formulated to fight acne and leave skin looking younger and healthier than ever before. DermalQuench Clear™ Anti-Acne Treatment's patent-pending technology works nine ways to help purify, soothe, and clear acne-prone skin. This powerful yet gentle formula exfoliates, unclogs pores, controls acne-causing bacteria, minimizes oil, reduces redness, increases skin oxygen level, retains moisture, balances pH, and smooths skin. Micro-encapsulated "smart" salicylic acid targets acne-prone areas while PFC-oxygen carriers infuse skin with oxygen to discourage acne-causing bacteria and brighten the complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In an independent clinical study after just 1 use: - 130% increase in skin moisture - 81% reduction in the number of blackheads - 97% reduction in the number of whiteheads - 40% reduction in the number of inflamed acne - 94% reported skintone is significantly more even - 94% reported fine lines and wrinkles were significantly less noticeable

Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
I have only been using this product for about a week now and I am beginning to see my foregead wrinkles start to diminish. The only reason I didnt give this 5 stars is because I havemt been using it long enough to get a full idea of its effectiveness however, I am pleased with the results so far.
Michelle C.
Bronx , NY
Smells natural. And works over time. Definitely can feel a difference in skin texture. First time user and will buy again. Easy to use and hands free just spray on skin. Don’t have to dip in fingers anywhere. I like the spray bottle. Feels like it’s wprking over time.
Myah R.
Tampa, FL
I was intrigued by the dispenser of this product but I loved it. The smell is not too great but my skin significantly cleared up after use. This was my first time using this product and I will definitely try it out again.
Christian O.
It made my skin feel soft but I didn’t real feel like this product did anything for my extremely congested pores. It’s pretty expensive and I don’t feel like it lasts a long enough time to make it worth the price.
Erica H.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Kate’s acne products are fantastic!!! Her packaging is clean and simple and the product follows suite. They are reasonably priced for the quality & effective but not abrasive! Would totally recommend to others!
Natalie G.
Spring, TX
Great for any blemish, easy to use & non messy!! Gentle to my sensitive skin & worth the price. Easy packaging that makes it easy to see what & how to use. Great value for price & in my rotation!
Anne M.
Spring valley , CA
I LOVE THIS. I had two bottles and recently ran out I didn't see it online anymore. I don't remember it being life changing when I first used It but now that it's missing in my routine I catch myself wishing I had more. It really did clear up my blemishes after using day and night at least 2 days in a row.
Samantha M.
Martins Ferry, OH
I looooooooooooooove this!! It does have the sulfur smell so be warned on that part, but it works. It works so so well. It clears my skin up, doesn’t hurt my rosacea. The price is my deal breaker, it’s a bit much and it runs out fast.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
I’ve tried many of their products. They’re quite expensive. I can’t tell if it helps my severe acne. But sometimes it’s just nice finding something that doesn’t break me out worse. My skin does feel soft. And I’ve noticed less redness
Mandi B.
Lubbock, TX
This product leaves your face feeling very fresh. I bought mine at Sephora Inside JCPenney. The product is very effective. It was my first time using it and I will definitely buy it again. I love all of her products.
Kate Somerville DermalQuench Clear(TM) Anti Acne Treatment 1.5 oz2 setI want to buy