BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A sought-after clinic treatment formulated to fight acne and leave skin looking younger and healthier than ever before. DermalQuench Clear™ Anti-Acne Treatment's patent-pending technology works nine ways to help purify, soothe, and clear acne-prone skin. This powerful yet gentle formula exfoliates, unclogs pores, controls acne-causing bacteria, minimizes oil, reduces redness, increases skin oxygen level, retains moisture, balances pH, and smooths skin. Micro-encapsulated "smart" salicylic acid targets acne-prone areas while PFC-oxygen carriers infuse skin with oxygen to discourage acne-causing bacteria and brighten the complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In an independent clinical study after just 1 use: - 130% increase in skin moisture - 81% reduction in the number of blackheads - 97% reduction in the number of whiteheads - 40% reduction in the number of inflamed acne - 94% reported skintone is significantly more even - 94% reported fine lines and wrinkles were significantly less noticeable

April S.
Rogersville, MO
I’ve tried many of their products. They’re quite expensive. I can’t tell if it helps my severe acne. But sometimes it’s just nice finding something that doesn’t break me out worse. My skin does feel soft. And I’ve noticed less redness
Myah R.
Tampa, FL
I was intrigued by the dispenser of this product but I loved it. The smell is not too great but my skin significantly cleared up after use. This was my first time using this product and I will definitely try it out again.
Anne M.
Spring valley , CA
I LOVE THIS. I had two bottles and recently ran out I didn't see it online anymore. I don't remember it being life changing when I first used It but now that it's missing in my routine I catch myself wishing I had more. It really did clear up my blemishes after using day and night at least 2 days in a row.
🎀Mandi B.
Lubbock, TX
This product leaves your face feeling very fresh. I bought mine at Sephora Inside JCPenney. The product is very effective. It was my first time using it and I will definitely buy it again. I love all of her products.
Emely T.
Really amazing for spot treating acne. Do not shake!!! Dip clean cotton bud into bottle and place cotton bud with solution onto skin. Will dry out acne. I didn’t feel as if this product was harsh at all. Found at Sephora.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This is an amazing product for those struggling with acne and even those that aren’t. It hydrates but is lightweight so it’s a great addition if you already love your skincare
katy s.
This product worked so well to clear up my acne and didn't cause any dryness or irritation to occur. I highly recommend this product if you are tired of wasting your money on trying to find good acne products. You need to use it consistently however to see results.
Benjamin J.
Olathe, Kansas
when it comes to acne Kate Somerville is one of the best things to get to treat it. It’s perfect for breakouts because it’s gentle on the skin and fast acting I highly recommend these.
Alexa L.
Elmhurst, IL
I like the product and felt like it really did help my breakouts go down but I’m not a big fan of the packaging. It is a little awkward to use but it’s something I can get passed because the product did work for me.
Kat P.
I liked this but the results were not as instantaneous as other brands, I would say it’s a good middle of the road if you’re not looking to spend to much. Gets the job done just not a lot of fluff ya know
Kate Somerville DermalQuench Clear(TM) Anti Acne Treatment 1.5 oz2 setI want to buy