BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A boost of oxygen for your skin, this oil-free instant lift treatment plumps, firms, and fills your skin. Oxygen in, wrinkles out. A scientific breakthrough, this patent-pending delivery system produces immediate and long-term results. DermalQuench Liquid Lift infuses the skin with three powerful ingredients in the advanced hydrafill complex. Wrinkle-relaxing PFC-oxygen carriers draw and lock in oxygen with an oxygen magnet and relax facial muscles to dramatically smooth and soften. Deeply hydrating hyaluronic acid provides fast-penetrating, long-lasting moisture to improve the look of elasticity, firmness, and texture of skin. Radiance-boosting botanical extracts instantly create a healthy-looking glow to reveal a more youthful complexion. This at-home version of Kate Somerville's most sought-after facial treatment produces results so amazing, people may even think that you've had work done. With a potent combination of wrinkle-relaxing perfluorocarbons (PFCs), hyaluronic acid, oxygen, and antioxidants, this antiager reduces the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles for skin that looks smoother, tighter, and firmer. The nozzle is super easy to use: after a few uses, you won't know how you ever functioned without pressurized delivery. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Based on an independent clinical study: After just 1 use: - 130% increase in skin moisture After 2 weeks: - 83% of women reported that their lines appeared dramatically smoother and softer - 90% of women reported an improvement in their skin's appearance overall - 96% of women reported that their skin appeared smooth - 90% of women reported that it significantly improved skin's overall appearance - 83% of women reported a significant improvement in skin radiance - 90% of women reported significant improvement of the skin's overall health see more...

Buy on Sephora
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
San Diego , CA
This brand just makes great products. I'm really big on anti aging right now and I've got to say this product is one of my favorites. While it took me a bit to notice results, I feel that my skin appears smoother and my lines aren't as noticeable. I must stress that a skin care routine is a must to ensure this product works to the best of its ability!  Go and buy it!
Erica D.
Erica D.
Pleasanton, CA
One of the most popular Kate products out there! I have combo skin but lean more towards the dry side, this product is awesome and helps to hydrate my skin and also penetrates the skin on a deeper level to help with long term skin care concerns.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Damascus, MD
Kate Somerville skincare is probably one of the best that I've ever tried. I got a facial once and this product was used on my face and it felt absolutely amazing. My skin felt hydrated and my face was glowing for around 4 days it was great. Definitely on the pricey side but completely worth it for good skin.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Grandview
I do not have deep wrinkles, but I can tell this product had an effect on my skin and would be really effective at tightening up wrinkles. I really love all of the Kate Somerville products and this is just another to love!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Can't get enough of this stuff. Obviously give it a few weeks to start noticing anything but seriously amazing stuff