Kate Somerville Dermal Quench Liquid Lift uploaded by Emma J.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Kate Somerville’s most sought-after clinic treatment. A scientific breakthrough, this patent-pending delivery system produces immediate and long-term results. DermalQuench Liquid Lift infuses the skin with three powerful ingredients in the advanced HydraFill Complex: Wrinkle-relaxing PFC-oxygen carriers draw and lock in oxygen with an oxygen magnet and relax facial muscles to dramatically smooth and soften. Deeply hydrating Hyaluronic Acid provides fast-penetrating, long-lasting moisture to improve the look of elasticity, firmness, and texture of skin. And radiance-boosting botanical extracts instantly create a healthy-looking glow to reveal a more youthful complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - PhthalatesResearch results:Based on an independent clinical study:After just 1 use:-Clinical instruments measured up to a 130% increase in skin moistureAfter 2 weeks:-83% of women reported that their lines appeared dramatically smoother and softer-90% of women reported an improvement in their skin’s appearance overall-96% of women reported that their skin appeared smooth-90% of women reported that DermalQuench Liquid Lift significantly improved skin’s overall appearance-83% of women reported a significant improvement in skin radiance-90% of women reported significant improvement of the skin's overall health see more...

Buy on Sephora
Cristina K.
Cristina K.
I was very skeptical of this at first and didn't see much benefit the first day, and I wasn't expecting it to spray as powerfully as it does. After using it for a few days, I really notice my face looks more dewy and healthy and this one wrinkle I have on my forehead is less noticeable.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Coconut grove, FL
This product is not just a seal for your skin regiment , as a makeup artist I finish all my applications for every client with this amazing product . I travel frequently and enjoy this as a quench thirst for my face . So when I land I look rested .
Lexa H.
Lexa H.
Phoenix, AZ
My skin has improved so much! I apply it every night after cleansing with the gentle cleanser and then apply the framboos serum and age arrest cream. It has changed my life. I bought it on Sephora. I recommend it so much.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gives me life, i spray this on my face before i do any serum and the serum absorbs right into my skin and my face feels so soft and plump. I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Omeshia B.
Omeshia B.
This product makes my skin look so healthy and moisturized. This was my first time trying this product out. It is amazing but a little pricey. I would have given five stars but because of it being so expensive I had to take away a star. I would buy it again!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Life changing product! I cannot believe how quickly my fine lines and wrinkles have gone away. I have tried countless other products and nothing has worked as well as this. It is completely worth the price and I love all kate somerville products!
Heather G.
Heather G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 This is a great prep before you were Serums and other moisturizers  and opens up the pore for product to sink in more it is definitely a must have in your skin care
Enjoyinglife L.
Enjoyinglife L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a deluxe of this and I wish I had a full size! The packaging is unique with a purpose. I wish I can afford it so I can keep repurchasing it!
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom absolutely loves this products. Says she feels 10 years younger every time she wears it. Definitely improving skin tone and texture.
Richelle R.
Richelle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! It is great for hydrating dry or oily skin. It lifts and firms. It is also a great booster for other skincare products
Julie N.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for sensitive skin? Is it ok to use in the morning or should it only be used at night?
Jean H.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really work? Trying to justify the price
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stating the obvious I know it's applied to the skin. Are there any other steps to be taken? Is there a process involved? The packaging and canister seem very bizarre for a skin serum