Kate Somerville Dermal Quench Liquid Lift uploaded by Emma J.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Kate Somerville’s most sought-after clinic treatment. A scientific breakthrough, this patent-pending delivery system produces immediate and long-term results. DermalQuench Liquid Lift infuses the skin with three powerful ingredients in the advanced HydraFill Complex: Wrinkle-relaxing PFC-oxygen carriers draw and lock in oxygen with an oxygen magnet and relax facial muscles to dramatically smooth and soften. Deeply hydrating Hyaluronic Acid provides fast-penetrating, long-lasting moisture to improve the look of elasticity, firmness, and texture of skin. And radiance-boosting botanical extracts instantly create a healthy-looking glow to reveal a more youthful complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - PhthalatesResearch results:Based on an independent clinical study:After just 1 use:-Clinical instruments measured up to a 130% increase in skin moistureAfter 2 weeks:-83% of women reported that their lines appeared dramatically smoother and softer-90% of women reported an improvement in their skin’s appearance overall-96% of women reported that their skin appeared smooth-90% of women reported that DermalQuench Liquid Lift significantly improved skin’s overall appearance-83% of women reported a significant improvement in skin radiance-90% of women reported significant improvement of the skin's overall health see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jeanne C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried Kate Somerville's 3 Steps to Glow kit which includes this the ExfoliKate and the Oil Free moisturizer. It's an 'anti-aging' serum in a sense, but I don't think I was seeing any changes in my skin. My smile lines and undereyes didn't seem to improve. I was disappointed in the product and to top it off it's $95 for essentially a can of air, no thanks!
Ryan C.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I fell inlove with DermaQuench Liquid Lift so it was just the right way to go to try the liquid lift with Retinol. I usually use it before I put my combination serums. It makes my skin clear and hydrated after a long day of work. The smell is little more on medicated side beside that this product is recommendable.
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very innovated product if a hydrating oxygen facial in a bottle! Perfect for a pick me up pamper for your skin. So easy to use and very affective in helping dry skin. This is a $100 + facial she provides in her own spa, and she has made it in a bottle to bring to all of us. Definitely worth a try and buy!
Cristina K.
I was very skeptical of this at first and didn't see much benefit the first day, and I wasn't expecting it to spray as powerfully as it does. After using it for a few days, I really notice my face looks more dewy and healthy and this one wrinkle I have on my forehead is less noticeable.
Sandra M.
This product is not just a seal for your skin regiment , as a makeup artist I finish all my applications for every client with this amazing product . I travel frequently and enjoy this as a quench thirst for my face . So when I land I look rested .
Lexa H.
Phoenix, AZ
My skin has improved so much! I apply it every night after cleansing with the gentle cleanser and then apply the framboos serum and age arrest cream. It has changed my life. I bought it on Sephora. I recommend it so much.
Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gives me life, i spray this on my face before i do any serum and the serum absorbs right into my skin and my face feels so soft and plump. I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Omeshia B.
This product makes my skin look so healthy and moisturized. This was my first time trying this product out. It is amazing but a little pricey. I would have given five stars but because of it being so expensive I had to take away a star. I would buy it again!
Meg D.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product is a bit pricey but WELL worth it! I have oily skin and it gives me the perfect amount of lightweight hydration. It is oil free too. My favorite thing is it gives me instant results. I have a few (I'm 26) fine lines on my forehead and around my mouth. This immediately plumps them and evens out the texture of my skin! I don't use this product every day, just when I know I'm going out and need to look extra nice.
Tania S.
Kate Somerville nunca deja de sorprenderme con la calidad de sus productos y este no es la exception. Deja mi piel hidratada y hace que las pequeñas lineas de expresión se rellenen de immediato.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for sensitive skin? Is it ok to use in the morning or should it only be used at night?
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really work? Trying to justify the price
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stating the obvious I know it's applied to the skin. Are there any other steps to be taken? Is there a process involved? The packaging and canister seem very bizarre for a skin serum