Kate Somerville Dermal Quench Liquid Lift uploaded by Emma J.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Kate Somerville’s most sought-after clinic treatment. A scientific breakthrough, this patent-pending delivery system produces immediate and long-term results. DermalQuench Liquid Lift infuses the skin with three powerful ingredients in the advanced HydraFill Complex: Wrinkle-relaxing PFC-oxygen carriers draw and lock in oxygen with an oxygen magnet and relax facial muscles to dramatically smooth and soften. Deeply hydrating Hyaluronic Acid provides fast-penetrating, long-lasting moisture to improve the look of elasticity, firmness, and texture of skin. And radiance-boosting botanical extracts instantly create a healthy-looking glow to reveal a more youthful complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - PhthalatesResearch results:Based on an independent clinical study:After just 1 use:-Clinical instruments measured up to a 130% increase in skin moistureAfter 2 weeks:-83% of women reported that their lines appeared dramatically smoother and softer-90% of women reported an improvement in their skin’s appearance overall-96% of women reported that their skin appeared smooth-90% of women reported that DermalQuench Liquid Lift significantly improved skin’s overall appearance-83% of women reported a significant improvement in skin radiance-90% of women reported significant improvement of the skin's overall health see more...

Sandra M.
Coconut Grove, FL
This product is not just a seal for your skin regiment , as a makeup artist I finish all my applications for every client with this amazing product . I travel frequently and enjoy this as a quench thirst for my face . So when I land I look rested .
Lexa H.
Phoenix, AZ
My skin has improved so much! I apply it every night after cleansing with the gentle cleanser and then apply the framboos serum and age arrest cream. It has changed my life. I bought it on Sephora. I recommend it so much.
Kayla C.
This gives me life, i spray this on my face before i do any serum and the serum absorbs right into my skin and my face feels so soft and plump. I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Omeshia B.
This product makes my skin look so healthy and moisturized. This was my first time trying this product out. It is amazing but a little pricey. I would have given five stars but because of it being so expensive I had to take away a star. I would buy it again!
Emily G.
Life changing product! I cannot believe how quickly my fine lines and wrinkles have gone away. I have tried countless other products and nothing has worked as well as this. It is completely worth the price and I love all kate somerville products!
Heather G.
 This is a great prep before you were Serums and other moisturizers  and opens up the pore for product to sink in more it is definitely a must have in your skin care
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
So not worth $95+...this product claims to be an oxygen facial in a can, but it far from it. Overly hyped - it contains TONS of chemicals and propellants that can't be good for your skin. Hyaluronic Acid and Lavender are at the bottom of the ingredient list. Do yourself a favor and purchase pure Hyaluronic Acid if you want results. Anything else is just selling you on the brand "name" and packaging.
Cortnie N.
Amazing product. I have only been using a week but have noticed a nice change in my skin. Easy to use and doesn't cause me to break out or irritate my skin like lot of things. Definitely in the higher price range (which is the only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars) but worth it.
Meg D.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product is a bit pricey but WELL worth it! I have oily skin and it gives me the perfect amount of lightweight hydration. It is oil free too. My favorite thing is it gives me instant results. I have a few (I'm 26) fine lines on my forehead and around my mouth. This immediately plumps them and evens out the texture of my skin! I don't use this product every day, just when I know I'm going out and need to look extra nice.
Tania S.
Kate Somerville nunca deja de sorprenderme con la calidad de sus productos y este no es la exception. Deja mi piel hidratada y hace que las pequeñas lineas de expresión se rellenen de immediato.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Is this good for sensitive skin? Is it ok to use in the morning or should it only be used at night?
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Does this really work? Trying to justify the price
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Stating the obvious I know it's applied to the skin. Are there any other steps to be taken? Is there a process involved? The packaging and canister seem very bizarre for a skin serum