Kate Somerville Dermal Quench Liquid Lift Advanced Wrinkle Treatment uploaded by Mayra R.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A boost of oxygen for your skin, this oil-free instant lift treatment plumps, firms, and fills your skin. Oxygen in, wrinkles out. A scientific breakthrough, this patent-pending delivery system produces immediate and long-term results. DermalQuench Liquid Lift infuses the skin with three powerful ingredients in the advanced hydrafill complex. Wrinkle-relaxing PFC-oxygen carriers draw and lock in oxygen with an oxygen magnet and relax facial muscles to dramatically smooth and soften. Deeply hydrating hyaluronic acid provides fast-penetrating, long-lasting moisture to improve the look of elasticity, firmness, and texture of skin. Radiance-boosting botanical extracts instantly create a healthy-looking glow to reveal a more youthful complexion. This at-home version of Kate Somerville's most sought-after facial treatment produces results so amazing, people may even think that you've had work done. With a potent combination of wrinkle-relaxing perfluorocarbons (PFCs), hyaluronic acid, oxygen, and antioxidants, this antiager reduces the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles for skin that looks smoother, tighter, and firmer. The nozzle is super easy to use: after a few uses, you won't know how you ever functioned without pressurized delivery. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Based on an independent clinical study: After just 1 use: - 130% increase in skin moisture After 2 weeks: - 83% of women reported that their lines appeared dramatically smoother and softer - 90% of women reported an improvement in their skin's appearance overall - 96% of women reported that their skin appeared smooth - 90% of women reported that it significantly improved skin's overall appearance - 83% of women reported a significant improvement in skin radiance - 90% of women reported significant improvement of the skin's overall health3

Ingredients;

Water/Aqua/Eau, Perfluorohexane, A 70 Propellant*, Perfluoroperhydrophenanthrene, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Perfluorodecalin, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Adenosine, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ehylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil

Buy on Sephora*
Dalia D.
Fullerton
The only reason it’s not 5 stars is because of the price to size ratio. It’s really expensive for a travel size item. BUT, I got this at Nordstrom after one of the employees sampled their products on me. It felt like I had a skin lift and a facial all at once. This product is amazing, and if you have the money I would highly recommend using this right before a big occasion.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Kayla D.
Sadly, I didn’t see much of a difference in my skin using this. I really wanted to love it. I got samples of this from Sephora. I’m not sure if I didn’t use it long enough to see a difference, or what exactly. It really made my skin feel and look dry and tight feeling too. Will not be purchasing.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
So pricy but so worth it! After I had my baby, I realized that my young skin was getting pretty dull looking and I started to get slight wrinkles! I couldn't believe it and so I invested in this product and I'm so happy I did! The quality definitely is reflected in the price. My skin feels firmer, looks brighter, and looks amazing
Dee H.
Brookline, MA
This is a really fun product to use! It sprays on smoothly and foams up nicely. It absorbs well into the skin and doesn’t leave a sticky residue behind. I use this at night before bed. Havent noticed much difference in my fine lines but my face is looking more hydrated in the am.
sarahsdill D.
Seattle, WA
I don’t have particularly sensitive skin but find this to be pretty drying, I don’t notice I give different in wrinkles or skin tone but do see that my skin is irritated. It’s also quite expensive. I do like other Kate Somerville products though.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Kate Somerville is so amaizng I love this brand so much I definitely recommend buying this anti wrinkle one it works wonders I have annoying fine lines and this just makes them disappear and makes my skin so smooth and toned
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
I have been using this recently since I love skincare! And it’s so effective with wrinkles and under eye bags. It helps clear them out and helps firm your skin tone. I love how effective it is and useful. I love the results
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Works great. Smells not so bad, but not so good. Kate Somerville brand has really shot up to the top when it comes to skincare. I love everything I've tried. I think it's a little pricey, but you do get what you pay for.
Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
This product does exactly what it says it will do. I love the fragrance of this product and can see the difference in my skin with its use twice a day. My eye area is improved as well as my neck which are my two problem areas. A must-have product for effective anti-wrinkle results.