Kate Somerville Dermal Quench Liquid Lift uploaded by Emma J.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Kate Somerville’s most sought-after clinic treatment. A scientific breakthrough, this patent-pending delivery system produces immediate and long-term results. DermalQuench Liquid Lift infuses the skin with three powerful ingredients in the advanced HydraFill Complex: Wrinkle-relaxing PFC-oxygen carriers draw and lock in oxygen with an oxygen magnet and relax facial muscles to dramatically smooth and soften. Deeply hydrating Hyaluronic Acid provides fast-penetrating, long-lasting moisture to improve the look of elasticity, firmness, and texture of skin. And radiance-boosting botanical extracts instantly create a healthy-looking glow to reveal a more youthful complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - PhthalatesResearch results:Based on an independent clinical study:After just 1 use:-Clinical instruments measured up to a 130% increase in skin moistureAfter 2 weeks:-83% of women reported that their lines appeared dramatically smoother and softer-90% of women reported an improvement in their skin’s appearance overall-96% of women reported that their skin appeared smooth-90% of women reported that DermalQuench Liquid Lift significantly improved skin’s overall appearance-83% of women reported a significant improvement in skin radiance-90% of women reported significant improvement of the skin's overall health see more...

Nicole P.
Draper, UT
This product is AMAZING!!!!! Its a little pricey but it works wonders on my extremely dry skin. My skin is constantly in need of hydration and this truly quenches my skins thirst. Other brands version of this will only leave my skin hydrated for minutes up to an hour. This product leaves my skin hydrated all day!
Emma J.
I got a deluxe sample size of this and it lasted me about a month. I can't speak to its ability to help with wrinkles because I don't really have any yet. But it did make my face feel more plump and supple. It also helped lighten my acne scars some which I was really pleased with. For how much it costs I'm not sure if repurchase but it I found it on sale I think I'd splurge and buy it
Erinn F.
Germantown , TN
Not as great as her classic Quench but still fantastic. I believe Kate puts her heart (and science) into every product she puts out there, so you're going to see great results no matter what you use. This was great, but I take issue with the "lift" in the name - no skin care product is going to "lift" your skin; however you'll get exceptional hydration and, as a result, firming. Her cult favorite Quench did more to improve the overall appearance and texture of my skin, but I gave this 4 stars because it's still a cut above the rest.
Jeanne C.
I tried Kate Somerville's 3 Steps to Glow kit which includes this the ExfoliKate and the Oil Free moisturizer. It's an 'anti-aging' serum in a sense, but I don't think I was seeing any changes in my skin. My smile lines and undereyes didn't seem to improve. I was disappointed in the product and to top it off it's $95 for essentially a can of air, no thanks!
Rachel D.
Rockford, IL
This is a fabulous product for smoothing our expression lines and softening the skin. The only reason I can’t give it 5 stars is because it personally broke me out. I was super bummed because the anti-aging benefits are top-notch. I really believe that others who aren’t sensitive to occasional breakouts could view this as their holy grail anti-aging go to!
Nicole C.
Nashville
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It comes in a sleek looking container. After shaking, you can push the top and out comes the "foam quencher"! I noticed a difference in the tightness, feel, and look of my skin after several uses. Yes, this item is pricey; however, the product lasts awhile and does make a difference in your skincare routine.
Ryan C.
Newport News, VA
I fell inlove with DermaQuench Liquid Lift so it was just the right way to go to try the liquid lift with Retinol. I usually use it before I put my combination serums. It makes my skin clear and hydrated after a long day of work. The smell is little more on medicated side beside that this product is recommendable.
Danielle B.
This is a very innovated product if a hydrating oxygen facial in a bottle! Perfect for a pick me up pamper for your skin. So easy to use and very affective in helping dry skin. This is a $100 + facial she provides in her own spa, and she has made it in a bottle to bring to all of us. Definitely worth a try and buy!
Cristina K.
I was very skeptical of this at first and didn't see much benefit the first day, and I wasn't expecting it to spray as powerfully as it does. After using it for a few days, I really notice my face looks more dewy and healthy and this one wrinkle I have on my forehead is less noticeable.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
This is definitely pricey - but I am enjoying using this! I mostly am using this product during the winter when my skin is the driest - but I think it's definitely adding moisture to my face.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Is this good for sensitive skin? Is it ok to use in the morning or should it only be used at night?
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Does this really work? Trying to justify the price
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Stating the obvious I know it's applied to the skin. Are there any other steps to be taken? Is there a process involved? The packaging and canister seem very bizarre for a skin serum