Kate Somerville Dermal Quench Liquid Lift uploaded by Emma J.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Kate Somerville’s most sought-after clinic treatment. A scientific breakthrough, this patent-pending delivery system produces immediate and long-term results. DermalQuench Liquid Lift infuses the skin with three powerful ingredients in the advanced HydraFill Complex: Wrinkle-relaxing PFC-oxygen carriers draw and lock in oxygen with an oxygen magnet and relax facial muscles to dramatically smooth and soften. Deeply hydrating Hyaluronic Acid provides fast-penetrating, long-lasting moisture to improve the look of elasticity, firmness, and texture of skin. And radiance-boosting botanical extracts instantly create a healthy-looking glow to reveal a more youthful complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - PhthalatesResearch results:Based on an independent clinical study:After just 1 use:-Clinical instruments measured up to a 130% increase in skin moistureAfter 2 weeks:-83% of women reported that their lines appeared dramatically smoother and softer-90% of women reported an improvement in their skin’s appearance overall-96% of women reported that their skin appeared smooth-90% of women reported that DermalQuench Liquid Lift significantly improved skin’s overall appearance-83% of women reported a significant improvement in skin radiance-90% of women reported significant improvement of the skin's overall health see more...

Buy on Sephora
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
So not worth $95+...this product claims to be an oxygen facial in a can, but it far from it. Overly hyped - it contains TONS of chemicals and propellants that can't be good for your skin. Hyaluronic Acid and Lavender are at the bottom of the ingredient list. Do yourself a favor and purchase pure Hyaluronic Acid if you want results. Anything else is just selling you on the brand "name" and packaging.
Cortnie N.
Amazing product. I have only been using a week but have noticed a nice change in my skin. Easy to use and doesn't cause me to break out or irritate my skin like lot of things. Definitely in the higher price range (which is the only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars) but worth it.
Evelyn D.
This product is pricey but it works well with me i just love it but the price
Rachel D.
Rockford, IL
This is a fabulous product for smoothing our expression lines and softening the skin. The only reason I can’t give it 5 stars is because it personally broke me out. I was super bummed because the anti-aging benefits are top-notch. I really believe that others who aren’t sensitive to occasional breakouts could view this as their holy grail anti-aging go to!
Nicole C.
Nashville
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It comes in a sleek looking container. After shaking, you can push the top and out comes the "foam quencher"! I noticed a difference in the tightness, feel, and look of my skin after several uses. Yes, this item is pricey; however, the product lasts awhile and does make a difference in your skincare routine.
Nicole P.
Draper, UT
This product is AMAZING!!!!! Its a little pricey but it works wonders on my extremely dry skin. My skin is constantly in need of hydration and this truly quenches my skins thirst. Other brands version of this will only leave my skin hydrated for minutes up to an hour. This product leaves my skin hydrated all day!
Emily G.
Life changing product! I cannot believe how quickly my fine lines and wrinkles have gone away. I have tried countless other products and nothing has worked as well as this. It is completely worth the price and I love all kate somerville products!
Heather G.
 This is a great prep before you were Serums and other moisturizers  and opens up the pore for product to sink in more it is definitely a must have in your skin care
Emma J.
I got a deluxe sample size of this and it lasted me about a month. I can't speak to its ability to help with wrinkles because I don't really have any yet. But it did make my face feel more plump and supple. It also helped lighten my acne scars some which I was really pleased with. For how much it costs I'm not sure if repurchase but it I found it on sale I think I'd splurge and buy it
Erinn F.
Germantown , TN
Not as great as her classic Quench but still fantastic. I believe Kate puts her heart (and science) into every product she puts out there, so you're going to see great results no matter what you use. This was great, but I take issue with the "lift" in the name - no skin care product is going to "lift" your skin; however you'll get exceptional hydration and, as a result, firming. Her cult favorite Quench did more to improve the overall appearance and texture of my skin, but I gave this 4 stars because it's still a cut above the rest.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for sensitive skin? Is it ok to use in the morning or should it only be used at night?
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really work? Trying to justify the price
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stating the obvious I know it's applied to the skin. Are there any other steps to be taken? Is there a process involved? The packaging and canister seem very bizarre for a skin serum