Kate Somerville Dermal Quench Liquid Lift uploaded by Emma J.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Kate Somerville’s most sought-after clinic treatment. A scientific breakthrough, this patent-pending delivery system produces immediate and long-term results. DermalQuench Liquid Lift infuses the skin with three powerful ingredients in the advanced HydraFill Complex: Wrinkle-relaxing PFC-oxygen carriers draw and lock in oxygen with an oxygen magnet and relax facial muscles to dramatically smooth and soften. Deeply hydrating Hyaluronic Acid provides fast-penetrating, long-lasting moisture to improve the look of elasticity, firmness, and texture of skin. And radiance-boosting botanical extracts instantly create a healthy-looking glow to reveal a more youthful complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - PhthalatesResearch results:Based on an independent clinical study:After just 1 use:-Clinical instruments measured up to a 130% increase in skin moistureAfter 2 weeks:-83% of women reported that their lines appeared dramatically smoother and softer-90% of women reported an improvement in their skin’s appearance overall-96% of women reported that their skin appeared smooth-90% of women reported that DermalQuench Liquid Lift significantly improved skin’s overall appearance-83% of women reported a significant improvement in skin radiance-90% of women reported significant improvement of the skin's overall health

Buy on Sephora*
Nicole A.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this product! My skin loves this product! Not only does my skin just feel great after I use this, my skin looks better and smoother. I have not had any problems with the canister delivery system. I use a moisturizer from another company after I use this treatment and am very happy to say that the two products work well together.
Nicole P.
Draper, UT
This product is AMAZING!!!!! Its a little pricey but it works wonders on my extremely dry skin. My skin is constantly in need of hydration and this truly quenches my skins thirst. Other brands version of this will only leave my skin hydrated for minutes up to an hour. This product leaves my skin hydrated all day!
Mary Kathryn H.
Dallas, TX
I tried this product years ago and loved it but didn’t realize how important it was to incorporate into my skincare routine until now. I’m 26 and really wishing I would’ve started using this sooner! Love love love!!
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This is probably the most effective serum I have ever used. I have been using it day and night for less than a month and I am consistently waking up with more smooth and plump feeling skin. This is also anti bacterial so I have even stopped having my regular hormonal breakouts! So excited I discovered this before summer. My skin is the best it has ever looked and felt and I can’t wait to go make up free on the beach without being self conscious.
Jeanne C.
I tried Kate Somerville's 3 Steps to Glow kit which includes this the ExfoliKate and the Oil Free moisturizer. It's an 'anti-aging' serum in a sense, but I don't think I was seeing any changes in my skin. My smile lines and undereyes didn't seem to improve. I was disappointed in the product and to top it off it's $95 for essentially a can of air, no thanks!
Rachel D.
Rockford, IL
This is a fabulous product for smoothing our expression lines and softening the skin. The only reason I can’t give it 5 stars is because it personally broke me out. I was super bummed because the anti-aging benefits are top-notch. I really believe that others who aren’t sensitive to occasional breakouts could view this as their holy grail anti-aging go to!
Nicole C.
Nashville
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It comes in a sleek looking container. After shaking, you can push the top and out comes the "foam quencher"! I noticed a difference in the tightness, feel, and look of my skin after several uses. Yes, this item is pricey; however, the product lasts awhile and does make a difference in your skincare routine.
Ryan C.
Newport News, VA
I fell inlove with DermaQuench Liquid Lift so it was just the right way to go to try the liquid lift with Retinol. I usually use it before I put my combination serums. It makes my skin clear and hydrated after a long day of work. The smell is little more on medicated side beside that this product is recommendable.
Danielle B.
This is a very innovated product if a hydrating oxygen facial in a bottle! Perfect for a pick me up pamper for your skin. So easy to use and very affective in helping dry skin. This is a $100 + facial she provides in her own spa, and she has made it in a bottle to bring to all of us. Definitely worth a try and buy!
Lisa J.
Fishers, IN
This product is very nice! Yes, the price is very steep, but it is a unique, effective product that is something you can't find with any other brand. I like that there are both immediate, and long term benefits, and you can feel it working as soon as it hits your skin!
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Is this good for sensitive skin? Is it ok to use in the morning or should it only be used at night?
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Does this really work? Trying to justify the price
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Stating the obvious I know it's applied to the skin. Are there any other steps to be taken? Is there a process involved? The packaging and canister seem very bizarre for a skin serum