BY KATE SOMERVILLE

An age-defying moisturizer. Kate Somerville Deep Tissue Repair Cream with Peptide K8™ lets you experience the power and precision of the most advanced antiaging ingredients at work. It instantly softens and strengthens skin, promoting a supple, velvety complexion. Watch surface lines and wrinkles lift away as this proprietary treatment delivers collagen building actives deep into the skin, encouraging cell repair, elasticity, and renewal. Notice a dramatic difference in skin texture and moisture balance after one use as you initiate an undeniable transformation to firmer, brighter, younger-looking skin. Kate designed this age-defying wonder to bring you a bevy of benefits. With this one product you can minimize wrinkles, eliminate dryness, and restore elasticity to the skin. It absorbs easily without leaving a residue and leaves the complexion looking radiant and healthy. It is a skincare essential that suits all skin types. see more...

• Is this worth the price. Does it help with fine lines?2 Answers
  • Does this help with dryness?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would recommend this product! Very hydrating and perfect for my combo normal to dry skin. However this is so pricey but worth it
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Hawthorne , NY
Let me count the ways! I wish I didn't love this because it's so expensive. But it is SO GOOD. I have smile lines, forehead lines, and some crows feet, and this not only instantly fills those in but over time helps lessen their appearance. It is also very gentle and hydrating. I'm ok my second jar and although I want to try other Kate Somerville products I may continue to repurchase this!
Corey P.
Corey P.
New Jersey
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very pricey and only a 1oz jar but if you're looking for amazing results for any skin type? This is a pedicure I'd recommend taking a try with you won't be disappointed.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, the best moisturizer I've tried at Sephora, and worth every penny. My skin is combo dry, and fairly acne prone. My top concerns are moisture and brightening. This one really delivers, as it has peptides amongst great oils of hemp and babassu. My skin feels deeply nourished, plump, and glowing, each night I use it.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Most amazing moisturiser I've ever tried, so hydrating , absorbed fast. However very pricey, I have a combination of skin type, there are alternatives but it was truly amazing and would recommend, defiantly.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Is this worth the price. Does it help with fine lines?
Laura R.
Laura R.
San Angelo, TX
Does this help with dryness?