BY KATE SOMERVILLE

An age-defying moisturizer. Kate Somerville Deep Tissue Repair Cream with Peptide K8™ lets you experience the power and precision of the most advanced antiaging ingredients at work. It instantly softens and strengthens skin, promoting a supple, velvety complexion. Watch surface lines and wrinkles lift away as this proprietary treatment delivers collagen building actives deep into the skin, encouraging cell repair, elasticity, and renewal. Notice a dramatic difference in skin texture and moisture balance after one use as you initiate an undeniable transformation to firmer, brighter, younger-looking skin. Kate designed this age-defying wonder to bring you a bevy of benefits. With this one product you can minimize wrinkles, eliminate dryness, and restore elasticity to the skin. It absorbs easily without leaving a residue and leaves the complexion looking radiant and healthy. It is a skincare essential that suits all skin types.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Squalane, Cholesterol, Urea, Sodium PCA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Silk Powder, Tribehenin, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Trehalose, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ceramide 2, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Triacetin, Copper PCA, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methyl Propional, Limonene

• Is this worth the price. Does it help with fine lines?2 Answers
  • Does this help with dryness?2 Answers
Kate Somerville Deep Tissue Repair with Peptide
  • "Most amazing moisturiser I've ever tried, so hydrating , absorbed fast. However very pricey, I have a combination of skin type, there are alternatives but it was truly amazing and would recommend, defiantly. " in 3 reviews
Nancy L.
Honestly, the best moisturizer I've tried at Sephora, and worth every penny. My skin is combo dry, and fairly acne prone. My top concerns are moisture and brightening. This one really delivers, as it has peptides amongst great oils of hemp and babassu. My skin feels deeply nourished, plump, and glowing, each night I use it.
Jennifer M.
Let me count the ways! I wish I didn't love this because it's so expensive. But it is SO GOOD. I have smile lines, forehead lines, and some crows feet, and this not only instantly fills those in but over time helps lessen their appearance. It is also very gentle and hydrating. I'm ok my second jar and although I want to try other Kate Somerville products I may continue to repurchase this!
Corey P.
Wilton Manors, FL
It's very pricey and only a 1oz jar but if you're looking for amazing results for any skin type? This is a phenomenal product I'd recommend taking a try with it you won't be disappointed.
Teresa S.
Santa Ana, CA
Would recommend this product! Very hydrating and perfect for my combo normal to dry skin. However this is so pricey but worth it
Holly B.
Laura R.
San Angelo, TX
Does this help with dryness?
Jennifer G.
Is this worth the price. Does it help with fine lines?