BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Experience the power and precision of the most advanced anti-aging ingredients at work. This age-defying treatment was formulated by Kate with 'renew, restore, results' in mind! It instantly softens and strengthens skin, promoting a supple and velvety complexion. Watch surface lines and wrinkles lift away as this proprietary formulation, blending Peptide K8 with collagen builders, penetrates deeply to encourage cellular repair and reverse damage. Promote collagen and elasticity with this wonder in anti-aging. Witness an undeniable transformation to firmer, brighter, younger-looking skin- Notice a dramatic difference in skin texture and moisture balance after one use- Helps to reduce depth, density and volume of wrinkles- Deeply penetrates for ultimate cell recovery- Instantly smoothes and corrects rough, dry and flaky areas- Prevents water loss and maintains the skin's natural moisture- Massages in without leaving a film or residue- Restores a firm, healthy and elastic complexion. Brand: Kate Somerville. Style Name: Kate Somerville Deep Tissue Repair Cream with Peptide K8 ($750 Value). Style Number: 253801. Available In Stores.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Squalane, Cholesterol, Urea, Sodium PCA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Silk Powder, Tribehenin, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Trehalose, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ceramide 2, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Triacetin, Copper PCA, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methyl Propional, Limonene

Mary D.
New Lenox, IL
This is a very very good and heavy cream that is good for anti aging as it comes with 8 peptides to prevent aging. It comes with a hefty price tag of $150 so I suggest before diving into this purchase to try a sample from sephora to see if you want to spend that much coin. Also, if you wait Kate Somerville’s website sometimes has crazy good deals where all products are like 30% off so you could always get this lotion there too:). I would recommend this product to others! It leaves your skin feeling like silk.
Lipstick B.
houston
I recommend this to everyone who is using retinol or has had any form of laser treatment done . This will care for your skin and help to build your skin barrier . Holy grail 🙌🏻
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Sierra E.
Gardner, KS
Quite possibly holy grail-I have been a faithful Kate Somerville fan for sometime now. I love her age arrest line, but I think Deep Tissue Repair may be soon replacing my night cream. Not gonna lie, this cream and most of her line seems like a king's ransom but it is effective, smells and feels so lush on your skin and you see results. The packaging is air tight (fresh, no contamination-a plus!) but on the downside you cannot see how much product you have left till you've hit bottom. It smells heavenly. You can find this line at sephora. I tried a sample and ended up buying a few days later. Doesn't upset my sensitive rosacea ridden skin. My derm has even knocked down the strength of my prescription items because my skin is doing so well.
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
I️ just can’t say enough great things about this product. Got it from @katesommerville and it’s worth every penny! Your skin will glow and be clean and clear. Pleasant scent and luxurious, I’d highly recommend!
Thalie C.
I have lots of black and white heads and this product has been able to get deep into my pores and clean out all the dirt on my face. It leave a smooth surface and leaves my face fresh.
Jackie P.
Hoffman Est, IL
This product is great at repairing the signs of aging. I was really happy with the product and thought it was effective. I was a little pricey but definitely worth it. I would buy it again.
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Great product works great for skin repairing. I have done a lot of tanning throughout the years so this is nice. I did notice a change in my skins appearance.
Stella&Ashley L.
Hacienda Heights
YOU ALREADY KNOW !!! Kate Sommerville is the way to go !!! They have amazing products and over all its a good brand !
Kritika S.
Albuquerque, NM
For the price, the quality is so amazing every penny is worth it! I love this! And the customer service is amazing!