BY KATE SOMERVILLE

An age-defying moisturizer. Kate Somerville Deep Skin Care Cream lets you experience the power and precision of the most advanced antiaging ingredients at work. It instantly softens and strengthens skin, promoting a supple, velvety complexion. Watch surface lines and wrinkles lift away as this proprietary treatment delivers collagen building actives deep into the skin, encouraging cell repair, elasticity, and renewal. Notice a dramatic difference in skin texture and moisture balance after one use as you initiate an undeniable transformation to firmer, brighter, younger-looking skin. Kate designed this age-defying wonder to bring you a bevy of benefits. With this one product you can minimize wrinkles, eliminate dryness, and restore elasticity to the skin. It absorbs easily without leaving a residue and leaves the complexion looking radiant and healthy. It is a skincare essential that suits all skin types.

Angie B.
Feels great on the skin, and honestly haven’t used anything from Kate that I hate. Leaves my skin feels baby soft even to the day after. Pretty amazed at this product and look forward to trying out more from her line
Angie E.
Rome, GA
LOVE all things by Kate Somerville.  I really have never been disappointed by anything I've ever gotten from this line. I really love this cream and found it to be very effective! I loved how my skin felt when I used it and could tell a difference when I didn't.
Eva K.
New york, NY
This is an oldie but a goodie. I absolutely adore this cream.  It is loaded with peptides, which stimulate collagen production, and contains a whole host of ingredients that plump and hydrate skin. I apply this in a very thin layer and seal it in with a true moisturizer. Like all of Kate Somerville’s moisturizer-y type products, it comes in an airless container with a push top that dispenses the product. This completely eliminates exposure to air and bacteria. Totally genius!Although I reach for this more frequently in the winter, I like it enough to keep it in my arsenal year-round. When I use it during the warmer months, it tends to be on nights I am using a prescription retinol creme or when I am taking a break from the harsh stuff.  I also like dabbing it around my eyes if I’m looking a bit crepe-y. And yes, it can act as a moisturizer in a pinch. All in all, this is a true powerhouse serum that plumps fine lines like a boss, feels insanely luxurious on your skin AND smells like a citrus grove. Brilliant!
Aubrey B.
Washington, DC
Very expensive but makes your skin feel amazing! It hydrates the perfect amount and makes my skin feel amazing. I've only used it once but if it was less expensive I would definitely buy it again. If you have it in your budget, it's a great product!
Michelle E.
Tulsa, OK
If you have not tried this..... Go get it. Find a sample. Whatever to get your hands on it. It does exactly what it says it will. I have sensitive skin and it was gentle enough for me!
Rachel A.
Columbia , SC
So creamy and smooth! Your face will feel like silk after just a few days of wearing. My husband tells me all the time how good my skin looks! Totally worth the $$$
Jennifer M.
I LOVE Kate Somerville! As a VIB Rouge member at Sephora, I have tried various products throughout the years and this brand is one of the best one out there for skincare! besides, AmorePacific, Chanel, Dior, Lancome, EsteeLauder, Origins, and also Fresh. I took one star off for its price tag but its so worth splurging on your skin once in a while! =)
Virginia T.
This is the best! My skin is very dry, my pores are large, it's not even, and I started to get wrinkles. After using this for a month, my skin is soft and moisturized, my pores are noticeably smaller, and the texture of my skin feels like it does 5 years ago! Awesome product.
Brenda G.
great product.this cream is nourishing and gentle on my skin and does exactly as described. would highly recommend for use if you have sensitive skin.
Suze K.
This feels really good and leaves a fresh feeling after i use it. i got a sample of it from Sephora bc it's way over my budget a