Kate Somerville Daily Deflector(TM) Waterlight Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ PA+++ Anti-Aging Sunscreen 1.7 oz

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

An ultralight formula that blends effortlessly into skin, providing hydration, broad spectrum SPF 50+ protection, and antiaging benefits. This super lightweight, waterlight formula melts into skin, absorbing easily and providing deep moisturization, broad spectrum SPF 50+ protection, and antiaging benefits. A cutting-edge delivery system ensures that the sunscreen stays in a reservoir on the skin's surface, while advanced ingredients penetrate to restore optimal moisture levels and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Is this product going to make my face super oily ? Most sunscreen...1 Answers
  • Does it contain vitamins c and e??1 Answers
  • Este producto me llamo la atención sobre todo porque contiene fac...2 Answers
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Meagan E.
bakersfield
I love this product!! It keeps my dark spots from getting darker. It even fades them a little. Protecting your face from the sun is so important.Kate Somerville Daily Deflector Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Carolina B.
I love the productd not the smell so muvh but they fo work. I trief some samples from nordstrom and the guy who told me about this products said this cream makes everything it touches smooth.he was right. I noticed the difference on my forehead mostly
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
This is lightweight and offers nice protection from the sun, but it does leave a whitish purple cast. If it didn't do that, I'd give it 5 stars. It does go away eventually when rubbed in completely but it is annoying.
Emily D.
This watertight facial sunscreen is very effective. As someone prone to burning, having a good sunscreen is important. I have yet to burn through this product. The price point is high ($48 a bottle) but only a little is used at each application.
Daniella M.
Carson, CA
This is a great sunscreen to apply over skincare and under makeup. It doesn't make me break out, and doesn't feel oily of greasy. It's really light and feels nice on my face. I can go out with just this on my face on days I don't want to wear makeup and my face looks great!
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
This made me break out like no other and I hd major flash back with this product. I did not like it at all. It's a little pricey. I bought it at Sephora but I wouldn't recommend this product. I wouldn't buy again.
Katya G.
Laurel, MD
The worst spf cream I've ever had. First of all,it broke me out. Second,it's so watery,you can't put it on without making a mess. And it has a very strong sunscreen smell and leaves a milky white residue.
Elizabeth P.
I love this product! It's super lightweight and has a higher SPF that I need. I'm fair and burn easy, and this has kept me burn free for the past two years! I wear it on its own as well as under makeup. Smells fantastic too!
Valentina D.
Miami , FL
Un muy buen producto. Recomendado para aquellas personas que quieran lucir una piel hermosa y además cuidarla gracias al protector solar que posee su fórmula. Una maravilla.
Fabiola C.
Ecatepec
Este producto me llamo la atención sobre todo porque contiene factor de protección solar , mi pregunta es ¿ a partir de que edad es recomendable usarla , es específica para un rango de edad ? Quisiera probarla
Neveen I.
Grand Island, NY
Is this product going to make my face super oily ? Most sunscreens tend to make my face oily.
Nesrine B.
mostaganem
Does it contain vitamins c and e??