Kate Somerville Daily Deflector(TM) Waterlight Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ PA+++ Anti-Aging Sunscreen 1.7 oz

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

An ultralight formula that blends effortlessly into skin, providing hydration, broad spectrum SPF 50+ protection, and antiaging benefits. This super lightweight, waterlight formula melts into skin, absorbing easily and providing deep moisturization, broad spectrum SPF 50+ protection, and antiaging benefits. A cutting-edge delivery system ensures that the sunscreen stays in a reservoir on the skin's surface, while advanced ingredients penetrate to restore optimal moisture levels and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Is this product going to make my face super oily ? Most sunscreen...1 Answers
  • Does it contain vitamins c and e??1 Answers
  • Este producto me llamo la atención sobre todo porque contiene fac...2 Answers
Buy on Bergdor...*
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
This is lightweight and offers nice protection from the sun, but it does leave a whitish purple cast. If it didn't do that, I'd give it 5 stars. It does go away eventually when rubbed in completely but it is annoying.
Emily D.
This watertight facial sunscreen is very effective. As someone prone to burning, having a good sunscreen is important. I have yet to burn through this product. The price point is high ($48 a bottle) but only a little is used at each application.
Carolina B.
I love the productd not the smell so muvh but they fo work. I trief some samples from nordstrom and the guy who told me about this products said this cream makes everything it touches smooth.he was right. I noticed the difference on my forehead mostly
Daniella M.
Carson, CA
This is a great sunscreen to apply over skincare and under makeup. It doesn't make me break out, and doesn't feel oily of greasy. It's really light and feels nice on my face. I can go out with just this on my face on days I don't want to wear makeup and my face looks great!
Brandi E.
austin texas
This made me break out like no other and I hd major flash back with this product. I did not like it at all. It's a little pricey. I bought it at Sephora but I wouldn't recommend this product. I wouldn't buy again.
Katya G.
Laurel, MD
The worst spf cream I've ever had. First of all,it broke me out. Second,it's so watery,you can't put it on without making a mess. And it has a very strong sunscreen smell and leaves a milky white residue.
Elizabeth P.
I love this product! It's super lightweight and has a higher SPF that I need. I'm fair and burn easy, and this has kept me burn free for the past two years! I wear it on its own as well as under makeup. Smells fantastic too!
Valentina D.
Miami , FL
Un muy buen producto. Recomendado para aquellas personas que quieran lucir una piel hermosa y además cuidarla gracias al protector solar que posee su fórmula. Una maravilla.
beatrix D.
Martinez
Very lightweight physical sunscreen, but can leave a purple tint on skin, especially deeper skintones. Excellent protection and very comfortable to wear.
Whitley E.
No hash ingredients. Works really well with my combo skin. I love all of Kate's products. Very happy! Will buy again.
Fabiola C.
Ecatepec
Este producto me llamo la atención sobre todo porque contiene factor de protección solar , mi pregunta es ¿ a partir de que edad es recomendable usarla , es específica para un rango de edad ? Quisiera probarla
Neveen I.
Grand Island, NY
Is this product going to make my face super oily ? Most sunscreens tend to make my face oily.
Nesrine B.
mostaganem
Does it contain vitamins c and e??