BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A concentrated, multi-active serum that provides relief for irritated skin or blemish-prone skin and diminishes the look of wrinkles. This concentrated, oil-free serum utilizes P299™, a scientifically advanced polypeptide to diminish the look of wrinkles and help fight the signs of aging by promoting moisturization and strengthening the skin. Additional antiaging ingredients—including hyaluronic acid and marine algae extracts—not only even out the appearance, but also work to restore essential hydration, resulting in a healthy-looking, radiant complexion that is unbelievably smooth. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Research results: Results based on an independent clinical study: - In just 2 weeks, 77% of women showed improved skin elasticity and firmness - In just 4 weeks, 91% of women showed a significant increase in moisture - In just 4 weeks, 77% women said their skin’s overall appearance was improved and healthier-looking - In just 4 weeks, CytoCell P299 Oil Free Anti-Wrinkle Serum is proven to refine skin texture, improving the smoothness and luminosity of the skin

april g.
Blythe, CA
I only use peels about once every other week just because my skin is so sensitive but for some reason this peel works really well with my skin doesn't irritate it but it really does remove all of the dead skin and it leaves my skin feeling really soft it's a little pricey and I haven't found anything as good as it so I would say it's definitely worth the Splurge if you're looking for a really good skin care products
Paige A.
Dayton, OH
Such an amazing wrinkle serum!! I'm only in my 20s but I find wrinkles beginning to form on my forehead. Since using this product if noticed I don't see much of them anymore. It's done a great job at getting rid of them bad hopefully in the future preventing them as well!!
Payton D.
Youngstown, OH
Absolutely love this! Such an amazing product! I haven't found another brand I like as much as I like this product! Would highly recommend to someone else! I will definitely purchase this product again! So good!!!!!
Stephanie T.
This is a great product everyone should try this. Easy dispensing and I use this multiple times. 3-4 times a week at night. It's gentle and doesn't sting. I also do see some difference in a month of applying. I would buy if I were you!
Raiany A.
Minha mãe usa esse produtinho faz um tempo e só tem trazido ótimos resultados para ela use você também tem uma ótima qualidade
Lucia Yulissa P.
Miami 8400 NW 25th #100 BM cargo
I like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much
Ana R.
Belem
O que falar ?
Gosto da embalagem e da cor assim como o cheirinho
Um óleo maravilhoso