Kate Somerville CytoCell Dermal Energizing Treatment

by Kate Somerville

Description:

Restore suppleness of your skin while repairing dryness and sagginess with the Kate Somerville CytoCell Dermal cream. This Kate Somerville energizing treatment is formulated with the Peptide P-199 which stimulates collagen production and healthy skin cells. While increasing elasticity and firmness, this Kate Somerville anti-aging cream leaves your skin smooth, soft and radiant. As claimed by the brand, the Kate Somerville CytoCell Dermal cream visibly minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, thus leaving your skin vibrant. This Kate Somerville energizing treatment nourishes your skin and improves the skin tone and radiance. Fighting against the signs of aging this Kate Somerville anti-aging cream makes your skin appear more youthful day-by-day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kate Somerville CytoCell Dermal Energizing Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
This product is good but not amazing in my opinion. It has a nice lavender scent and do a good job as a moisturizer. It absorbs well on the skin. There are other treatments much better with a better price.
Lauren P.
Jacksonville, FL
Smells amazing! A little goes a long way and it leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. It is a bit oily, so I would not recommend if you have oily skin. It is effective, but pricey. It is a nice treat, but I do think there are similar options that are less expensive.
Elisa L.
Chicago
Honestly never used myself but a family member does. Not sure where they buy it.but they've always got it . They seem to be very happy with this product. I don't believe it's pricey at all also.decnet size bottle .
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
Just bought this product for my sister and she can't stop raving about it! I purchased this at the brand new sephora and omg their collection is quite amazing! I ended up getting some samples, but my sister came back to see their selection!
Tiffany A.
Keystone Hgts, FL
I tried this Kate Somerville cytocell Dermal Energizing Treatment in the travel size and absolutely loved it! It made my skin look so good! And my makeup applied wonderfully! The only downside is that it's pricey but that's ok because it's a great product! Kate Somerville CytoCell Dermal Energizing Treatment
Paula C.
Washington, DC
This is by far the favorite beauty product in my regimen. I swear it has taken years off my skin. It works SO WELL. I have super dry skin on summer so sometimes I like to add a moisturizer on top of it but, frankly, I haven't noticed any difference between using a moisturizer and not. I use this as my moisturizer and it is wonderful. I also have very reactive skin - prone to break-outs and rosacea and this actually calms my skin better than anything else I use. It is a must-have. I wish I didn't have to because it is so expensive! But totally worth it. I've been using it for a year and it still works, too, and not in the way where your skin gets used to it and then needs it, but in the fact that if I use it, I notice positive changes which appear to be permanent
Kayle Jo W.
Hastings, MI
It's okay lol I'm not upset but I'm not happy with this product.... I wouldn't (personally) buy it again
Liza H.
Lansing, KS
I'm a fan of almost all of the products but, a couple have missed the mark and this is one of them. I was hoping to see results but, the product just sits on my face. No penetration at all . I would not buy this again.
Nicole T.
Rome
Definitely not sold on this anti ager. I didn't understand exactly what this is for because I couldn't tell a difference :(
Julianna D.
Pompano Beach
This is an incredible product that really provides a noticeable difference in my skin, especially this time of year in the northern US where the weather is cold and dry. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and did not have any negative impacts to my skin at all, even leaving it on overnight which was a huge relief. I strongly recommend this mask for those with dry skin!

Looking for your answer?