BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Description:

Restore suppleness of your skin while repairing dryness and sagginess with the Kate Somerville CytoCell Dermal cream. This Kate Somerville energizing treatment is formulated with the Peptide P-199 which stimulates collagen production and healthy skin cells. While increasing elasticity and firmness, this Kate Somerville anti-aging cream leaves your skin smooth, soft and radiant. As claimed by the brand, the Kate Somerville CytoCell Dermal cream visibly minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, thus leaving your skin vibrant. This Kate Somerville energizing treatment nourishes your skin and improves the skin tone and radiance. Fighting against the signs of aging this Kate Somerville anti-aging cream makes your skin appear more youthful day-by-day.

Paola c.
This is by far the favorite beauty product in my regimen. I swear it has taken years off my skin. It works SO WELL. I have super dry skin on summer so sometimes I like to add a moisturizer on top of it but, frankly, I haven't noticed any difference between using a moisturizer and not. I use this as my moisturizer and it is wonderful. I also have very reactive skin - prone to break-outs and rosacea and this actually calms my skin better than anything else I use. It is a must-have. I wish I didn't have to because it is so expensive! But totally worth it. I've been using it for a year and it still works, too, and not in the way where your skin gets used to it and then needs it, but in the fact that if I use it, I notice positive changes which appear to be permanent
Tiffany A.
Keystone Hgts, FL
I tried this Kate Somerville cytocell Dermal Energizing Treatment in the travel size and absolutely loved it! It made my skin look so good! And my makeup applied wonderfully! The only downside is that it's pricey but that's ok because it's a great product! Kate Somerville CytoCell Dermal Energizing Treatment
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
Just bought this product for my sister and she can't stop raving about it! I purchased this at the brand new sephora and omg their collection is quite amazing! I ended up getting some samples, but my sister came back to see their selection!
Julianna D.
Pompano Beach
This is an incredible product that really provides a noticeable difference in my skin, especially this time of year in the northern US where the weather is cold and dry. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and did not have any negative impacts to my skin at all, even leaving it on overnight which was a huge relief. I strongly recommend this mask for those with dry skin!
Tory C.
Such a great product! I am now in my 30's and I have been really trying to keep up with anti-aging products but I still have some acne issues as well. This product doesn't make me break out as of now and I really like how it feels on my skin! I really can't wait to try more from this line!
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
This product is good but not amazing in my opinion. It has a nice lavender scent and do a good job as a moisturizer. It absorbs well on the skin. There are other treatments much better with a better price.
Rima P.
Pearland, TX
This product is amazing and as a frequent traveler I find it very convenient.  Although, it is a little pricey is it worth the cost. The formula is gentle and fit for most skin types. Additionally, the package is sleek and classy. I would most likely buy it again.
Liza H.
Lansing, KS
I'm a fan of almost all of the products but, a couple have missed the mark and this is one of them. I was hoping to see results but, the product just sits on my face. No penetration at all . I would not buy this again.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
This stuff is refreshing for my skin. I bought it after getting some free samples from Kate Somerville and I use it all the time. The packaging is nice and my skin is soft partially due to this stuff.
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
I got it as a sample at Sephora it was OK I didn't care for the fact that my skin felt very oily and I already have oily skin. A little disappointing but hey, it was free