BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A concentrated serum that fights skin discoloration and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This advanced formula evens the complexion and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles. Multiple ingredients offer a comprehensive attack on melanin, working to fade the pigment that creates areas of skin discoloration. Throughout the day, retinol and Multifruit® BSC work together to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates - Triclosan see more...

Tori Y.
Tori Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really nice. I've used it for several months now and I can see and feel the difference in my complexion. It's a little pricey but I think its worth it!
member-bad75cbc8
member-bad75cbc8
Beauty Junkie Expert
 And OK product I don't uses much it's good for oily skin but I don't have a lot of time do you say yes and that my expectations nice packaging yes very nice and pink and purple about this from Amazon online yes I would buy it again but in the different shade
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
Kate Somerville products are effective and high quality and this is no exception. One of the only products of this type that really works.
Kiersta B.
Kiersta B.
Fairfax, VA
I used the Light/Medium and I find the color and coverage to be really amazing. It smelled great and doesn't feel too heavy. It is really moisturizing though and gives that "dewy" look... so if you have oily skin maybe be careful in the summer.
flabia t.
flabia t.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product is very good, the first time I use it filled all my expectations. The results have been very favorable and I have noticed the difference in my skin. I recommend it to all people with these problems.