BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A concentrated serum that fights skin discoloration and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This advanced formula evens the complexion and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles. Multiple ingredients offer a comprehensive attack on melanin, working to fade the pigment that creates areas of skin discoloration. Throughout the day, retinol and Multifruit® BSC work together to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates - Triclosan

Kasfren A.
Irving , TX
Used this on my acne scars it did lighten them but in the process it dries out my skin, so I stopped using it and use it as spot treatment. It’s pricey but most products from this brand are.
kitty m.
Wilmington, NC
I would like to review my experience with this product. One, it has an awful smell to it and it's ruff on the delicate face. I didn't notice anything good about it. Actually, it made my face breakout and dries out my skin. I think maybe the formula needs a little work. I can't say I would recommend but I can say I will not recommend for anyone with sensitive skin. I'll try another Kate product at a later time with hopes of the smell being better and my skin not over dried.
Maddie G.
I loved this product!! I found that within only a few days my acne was completely cleared. I bought it at Ulta and it was really gentle on my face. I have sensitive skin and it was really effective without being too harsh. I would totally recommend it to others!!
Katie B.
Lexington, NC
This is a great skin correcting cream and it made my skin look rejuvenated after one week of use. The product is a little pricey for the amount of product you are giving however the quality is absolutely amazing. You can find this product at your local Sephora or alter beauty store!
Rachael J.
I love Kate Somerville products, but this is not my favorite. I got this to sample before purchasing (because we all know KS products are pretty pricey), and decided not to purchase. I tend to have oily skin and this only enhanced the issues I experience with that.
Priscilla B.
I love Kate Somerville products, and this one is no exception. You can get a sense of the thoughtfulness that goes into the formula when you apply it. I really like the packaging and found the results of the product to leave my skin brightened and hydrated
Corrie P.
Redford, MI
I really like this product! Made my skin feel amazing! I bought this at Sephora and would definitely buy again. It has a pretty good price point considering it’s such a great product. I would for sure recommend!
Nicole L.
Tampa, FL
My complexion has been so much clearer and the texture of my skin is smoother. I have less dark acne spots on my cheeks and forehead. I really like it and I'll continue to use what I have before I try something else or keep using it.
Raciney M.
Las Vegas, NV
This creamy texture works its magic overnight. It helps refine my pores and helps to push all my breakout to the surface. I love that I only need to use this product 1-2 nights a week just by itself at night and it's results are so amazing!
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
I have a lot of scaring of acne on my face after using this product I have fallen in live with how it works on my skin.. it has also improved my corrected my complexion overall love it..
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Does this help with sun spots?