BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A concentrated serum that fights skin discoloration and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This advanced formula evens the complexion and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles. Multiple ingredients offer a comprehensive attack on melanin, working to fade the pigment that creates areas of skin discoloration. Throughout the day, retinol and Multifruit® BSC work together to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates - Triclosan see more...

Maddie G.
Maddie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product!! I found that within only a few days my acne was completely cleared. I bought it at Ulta and it was really gentle on my face. I have sensitive skin and it was really effective without being too harsh. I would totally recommend it to others!!
Raciney M.
Raciney M.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This creamy texture works its magic overnight. It helps refine my pores and helps to push all my breakout to the surface. I love that I only need to use this product 1-2 nights a week just by itself at night and it's results are so amazing!
Priscilla B.
Priscilla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Kate Somerville products, and this one is no exception. You can get a sense of the thoughtfulness that goes into the formula when you apply it. I really like the packaging and found the results of the product to leave my skin brightened and hydrated
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My complexion has been so much clearer and the texture of my skin is smoother. I have less dark acne spots on my cheeks and forehead. I really like it and I'll continue to use what I have before I try something else or keep using it.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Spanish Fork, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing. Anything from this brand will do you right. this stuff far exceeded my expectations and I will never stop using it. I hope they don't ever discontinue this product.
Flavi D.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a lot of scaring of acne on my face after using this product I have fallen in live with how it works on my skin.. it has also improved my corrected my complexion overall love it..
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Columbia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will rave about this line all day! Such an amazing product and actually gives you the results you pay for. Very effective and you won’t be disappointed!!!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Winfield, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this awhile ago. It helped correct my complexion very well. It smells really good too. It also makes your face feel soft.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kate correction complexion serum, is really good for evening out your skin tone. Leaves your face looking naturally glowing.
Lieska F.
Lieska F.
N Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im in love with this product! It helped my skin so much that i didn't have to recur to invasive treatments anymore
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help with sun spots?