Kate Somerville Clearing Mask uploaded by Katrina L.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

An intensive treatment mask for blemish-prone skin. Achieve clear, radiant skin with the Kate Somerville Clearing Mask. This acne-targeting therapy multitasks to effectively clear your complexion. It is designed to heal inflammation and blemishes, reduce the appearance of pores and acne scars, and remove dead cells and toxins. Current trouble spots heal quickly and future breakouts stop before they start. This essential clarifying aid can be used as a spot treatment to blemished areas.

Kate Somerville Clearing Mask
  • "Absolutely love this! Makes my skin feel amazing, super gentle on my skin which is good if you have sensitive skin. Was recommended by a friend and totally lives up to her description so would definitely recommend to others" in 5 reviews
Hannah B.
Deerfield
Absolutely love this product, next best thing from going to the spa. Pricey but worth it for sure, packaging was nice and easy to use. Very effective and would buy again, would recommend to anyone needing a good mask to rejuvenate and clear up their skin.
Belen R.
Bronx, NY
I stop in a Sephora and was recommended this brand. A little on the pricey side but i made it last. You don't need more than a pea sized drop to see its effects. This minimize my pores and refresh my face overall.
Julia M.
San Diego, CA
I got this in a fab fit fun box and love it but not sure if I would pay full price for it. Side note- the product I have is called “exfolikate” but that wasn’t an options
Ali B.
Saint michael, MN
I liked this mask, however I think it takes consistent use to see effective results. It would probably also be helpful to use all other Kate Somerville products in conjunction. I’d recommend if you’re not picky about results and just want to feel good.
liz d.
Love how this makes my skin feel! It doesn’t irritate my skin and leaves it feeling clean. No irritation from this product, even for my acne prone. It smells great and I would recommend it to other people who have acne prone skin.
Courtney 🔮.
Estero, FL
I love this mask so much. It did burn a little bit the first couple times I used it, but it made my skin look so much better. I have sensitive skin and am prone to redness, but this made my face clearer and more even toned.
Jeanne D.
VERSAILLES, KY
Love all things Kate Somerville! Especially their Eradikate and ExfoliKate lines! As always, it met my expectations and I will keep using the product. It can be a little harsh if you have sensitive skin, but I think it is perfect so I'll keep using it!
Brookee E.
Haines City, FL
This mask is like MAGIC! I break out constantly so now that I have this clearing mask I will put it on for 10 minutes at night and in the morning my break outs have disappeared! KATE I don’t know how you do it!!!
Johana R.
Nashua , NH
Great mask that clears your pores. The line itself is great for treating a variety of skin problems. I have combination skin that’s oily through the T-zone, dry on the cheeks, and small acne spots. This works as any mask does to clear impurities.
Morgan B.
Sioux Falls SD
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m a big fan of Kate Somerville’s skin care line. The packaging is great and the products are even better. It far exceeded my expectations. They’re a little pricey but in my opinion so so so worth it!