Kate Somerville Clarifying Treatment Toner

by Kate Somerville

A result-oriented toner that clears and balances oily skin. This is not your traditional toner! Kate Somerville Clarifying Treatment Toner is indeed a treatment. Its antiseptic power fights bacteria to ward off future breakouts. Effective exfoliating properties remove dead skin that can clog your pores. Lastly, it helps lighten discoloration from acne scarring. This skincare essential is fragrance- and alcohol-free.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Methyl Gluceth-10, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol, Phytic Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Panthenol, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Glycerin, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin

Has anyone with sensitive acne prone skin tried this if so what were your results?
Does this strip anyone else’s skin?
Hi, is this any good for clogged pores or whiteheads? Thank you
Start your review of Kate Somerville Clarifying Treatment Toner!
San Francisco, CA
Everyone's skin is different, but this was horrible for mine. I wanted to incorporate a toner into my facial routine, but when I used this it was so drying that my skin immediately freaked out. I broke out MASSIVELY. It was expensive and I didn't want it to go to waste so I gave it to my sister who has perfect skin. She has oily skin, but her skin is not as reactive as mine. When she used it she said that her skin very tight/dry.
Did not feel it did anything, I used it for about 3 months and my face remained same, it is equivalent to water, I don't know is my experience, what can I said ? I want to said something positive it, but this product is not my favorite. The brand have others products that I love it.  Sorry.
Miami , FL
Im obsessed with this toner ! I recently added a toner to my skin care regimen and since I have a little bit of acne and oily prone skin I choose this bad boy and woah ! It's made a noticeable difference breakouts are fading fast yet my skin feels hydrated and supple. In love !
Seattle, WA
I love this during the summer because it helps remove any excess makeup after cleansing. It really keeps your skin fresh and clean without over drying like many other toners that I have tried. I bought this at Sephora and will likely repurchase.
Williamstown , NJ
I got this from the kate Somerville site and it was $26. This is a good toner about haven’t seen any results that it claims. I have had repeated breakouts for a month. It hasn’t cleared up anything. It hasn’t lightened up any acne scars. It does tone and balanced it doesn’t feel any extra oilier. But it’s not worth the price
s hackensack , NJ
I love this toner so much!! I have oily skin so I love to use a toner before applying serum, moisturizer, etc. This product leaves my skin squeaky clean but not dry. My face feels clean, refreshed and very smooth. I also love the bottle the product is in because you push down with a cotton round and the product comes out so easy. highly recommend!
San Benito, TX
Kate Sommervilles toner comes in a great container with the pump on the top and just the right amount of product comes out. It's very gentle on my skin and doesn't over dry it. I've noticed that my acne scars have lightened. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and I use it every morning and night.
Toledo, OH
I was a tad weary of this product at first as my oiliness actually comes from my face being dry...but this product is fantastic. I had a horrible breakout that lasted months due to complications of birth control and it cleared it up in a week. My face is now balanced, smooth, and so clear. I cannot recommend this product enough.
I absolutely love this toner! Having oily skin and acne problems, this product really helps calm my skin down and make it feel more rejuvenated. I really believe it has helped lighten my acne scarring which is amazing. If you have acne problems, you really should give this a shot!
Leslie, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
I’d say it’s a pretty good toner. It keeps breakouts and blemishes away. I also really like how it’s got a pump so it’s easy to use and I don’t feel too lazy to use this each night. Only con is the price point. I’m a bit cheap. Lol