Kate Somerville Clarifying Treatment Toner

by Kate Somerville

A result-oriented toner that clears and balances oily skin. This is not your traditional toner! Kate Somerville Clarifying Treatment Toner is indeed a treatment. Its antiseptic power fights bacteria to ward off future breakouts. Effective exfoliating properties remove dead skin that can clog your pores. Lastly, it helps lighten discoloration from acne scarring. This skincare essential is fragrance- and alcohol-free.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Methyl Gluceth-10, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol, Phytic Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Panthenol, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Glycerin, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin

Has anyone with sensitive acne prone skin tried this if so what were your results?
Does this strip anyone else’s skin?
Hi, is this any good for clogged pores or whiteheads? Thank you
Start your review of Kate Somerville Clarifying Treatment Toner!
Martinsville, VA
Kate Somerville Clarifying Treatment Toner uploaded by Taylor L.
When I first used this product I didn’t like it so after a couple uses, I put it in my drawer & there it sat for a couple months. I ran out of my normal toner one day & pulled this one back out to use in a pinch & OMG. What was I thinking!! This stuff is amazing. It’s alcohol free, which I love 🙌🏻. I use it in the am & it completely controls my oils in my t-zone throughout the day. I use mattifying primers & a matte foundation but my oils would still always come through around my nose & chin & break up/separate my foundation. I’ve discovered when I use this toner, that doesn’t happen. This is the only Kate Somerville product I’ve tried so I need to try more of her stuff but Kate Somerville Clarifying Treatment TonerI will continue to repurchase this & I highly recommend for ppl with combo to oily skin.
Naperville , IL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This toner really strips the skin and you can feel that it does that well some people like that I do know that I need some of my oils because I’m an early person and to take all the oils off isn’t that great it just makes me produce more but it does work pretty well and when I want to strip my skin I enjoy using it.
Norman, OK
I’m not really sure how much this does for me. I bought it to try and reduce breakouts which I don’t think it does. It doesn’t, however, cause any breakouts which some toners do. It’s nice and gentle and unscented but I doubt ill repurchase.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this toner because of the price and also for the packaging. This is my first time trying this toner. I like it because it’s gentle on my sensitive skin. I have oily/ combination skin and in the summer months I need a little extra help in keeping the oils at bay.Kate Somerville Clarifying Treatment Toner
It’s nothing amazing. But it’s a nice toner to get rid of extra makeup and dirt on your face after you cleanse. The ingredients show that witch hazel is one of the top ingredients so... you can def find a drugstore dupe. Found this at Tjmaxx for less than half of retail but wouldn’t pay full price.
Columbia, SC
Just recently started using toners more and I can honestly say I have enjoyed my time when using this product. It is from one of my absolute favorite brands so I knew it would be great. Makes my skin feel clean and does not break me out.
Richmond, TX
My skin is going through some kind of funk lately, I’m breaking out, seriously clogged pores, dull lifeless skin. I decided to give Kate Somerville product a go. I started using the Detox Daily Cleaner along with this toner but unfortunately it did not work out for me. My left my skin irritated and I didn’t not see any significant benefits.
Brooklyn
It always makes my face feel clean before I apply a serum. I found it for a bargain price at a Marshall’s and it was such a nice purchase. My face feels less oily than it usually does. This toner is very gentle and doesn’t feel like there’s a lot of alcohol drying out my skin. I would recommend it.
Rochester, NY
I love this toner. It’s unlike any I’ve used before. I apply it daily after cleansing and before moisturizing, if I’m using a mask I apply after the mask. The price points a little excessive but I like the way it works, it doesn’t burn or dry me out like other toners I’ve used.
I bought this at Marshall’s and have been using for a few months. I don’t think this is the best toner. I don’t feel as it does anything for the skin. Just kinda feels like water on the skin. Do not recommend