Kate Somerville Clarifying Treatment Toner

by Kate Somerville

A result-oriented toner that clears and balances oily skin. This is not your traditional toner! Kate Somerville Clarifying Treatment Toner is indeed a treatment. Its antiseptic power fights bacteria to ward off future breakouts. Effective exfoliating properties remove dead skin that can clog your pores. Lastly, it helps lighten discoloration from acne scarring. This skincare essential is fragrance- and alcohol-free.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Methyl Gluceth-10, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol, Phytic Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Panthenol, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Glycerin, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin

Does this help people with acne, and oily skin?
Has anyone with sensitive acne prone skin tried this if so what were your results?
Does this strip anyone else’s skin?
Start your review of Kate Somerville Clarifying Treatment Toner!
los angeles
perfect for getting rid of excess oil on oily skin. I've gone through 2 bottles of this and am starting my third. they do last a long time, i just used this twice daily for a long time which is why i went through so much. kate Somerville is one of my favorite brands to treat my acne/ oily skin and I like that this is one of the cheaper products from this brand. they definitely have higher end things but they do work. a good drugstore alternative to this is the clean & clear essentials deep cleaning toner (the blue liquid) it doesn't work as well, but for the price, it's an okay alternative.
Sugar Land, TX
I use this in the morning after cleansing and before my serum and moisturizer, and I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. This toner makes sure that my pores don't get clogged and break out. It's not overly irritating, and I really like the packaging with the push down pump. Will definitely repurchase!
I love this toner for two main reasons:
1) The dispenser design is GENIUS. It has a small crater with a hole that you press your cotton ball into, & the cotton absorbs the liquid. SO EASY.
2) It's super refreshing, and it really helps with redness and I'm pretty sure it's contributing to my acne reduction. This has become my go-to.
I love this toner for two main reasons:
Astoria, NY
I wanted to love this product as I’m crazy about the Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment. I found this toner at TJ Maxx and was so excited to try it out for only $13! Sadly I found that it caused some temporary irritation to my skin after applying it. I used it at night and each time experienced a little redness that went away after about 10 mins or so. I did see some brightening to a few post breakout scars after about two weeks and it did a great job clearing up my pores, but I ended up throwing in the towel on this one because I’m not sure the benefits I experienced were worth the irritation it caused.
Very nice gentle toner for clarifying. I only started to use it a week ago with a couple.of other toner's, but I've noticed my skin getting brighter and it is definitely clearer. I was very surprised at the price being so low for a Kate product. It is a smaller than usual amount but you don't need much. I love the bottle too. It makes it much easier to dispense on to a cotton round by just pressing down.
Columbus, GA
I like this toner a lot, doesn’t break me out, isn’t to strong that it stings or burns my skin and I like the packaging/pump system. I will say I’ve been finding this harder to find lately, Ulta & Sephora have been out of stock in my current market for awhile so not sure if this is going to continue to be available or not.
Jericho
Doesnt seem to have a drastic change but if I stop using it, I seem to have more pimples. Keeps my skin dewy but not too oily. Not drying but does have a weird smell. I only need one pump every use and I use it with a cotton square from cvs.
Hyattsville , MD
Kate Somerville makes some of the best skin products. I buy her products at sephora. They do no have a scent so i really like that. The toner is refreshing on the skin especially in the summer. It was very effective and i will be repurchasing again.
Kemah, TX
Love this it works very will! Everything Kate Somerville is awesome, but this toner you can feel working and it simply does the job and makes my skin super soft. It exceeded my expectations and will buy again, and again.
Haslett, Michigan
This product leaves your skin looking clean and refreshed without feeling stripped like some toners. The packaging is nice. My husband is a huge fan for his oily skin. The price point is good as well.