BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A result-oriented toner that clears and balances oily skin. This is not your traditional toner! Kate Somerville Clarifying Treatment Toner is indeed a treatment. Its antiseptic power fights bacteria to ward off future breakouts. Effective exfoliating properties remove dead skin that can clog your pores. Lastly, it helps lighten discoloration from acne scarring. This skincare essential is fragrance- and alcohol-free.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Methyl Gluceth-10, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol, Phytic Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Panthenol, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Glycerin, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin

Alicia P.
S Hackensack, NJ
I love this toner so much!! I have oily skin so I love to use a toner before applying serum, moisturizer, etc. This product leaves my skin squeaky clean but not dry. My face feels clean, refreshed and very smooth. I also love the bottle the product is in because you push down with a cotton round and the product comes out so easy. highly recommend!
Abby R.
I use this in the morning after cleansing and before my serum and moisturizer, and I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. This toner makes sure that my pores don't get clogged and break out. It's not overly irritating, and I really like the packaging with the push down pump. Will definitely repurchase!
Chelsey D.
I love this toner for two main reasons:
1) The dispenser design is GENIUS. It has a small crater with a hole that you press your cotton ball into, & the cotton absorbs the liquid. SO EASY.
2) It's super refreshing, and it really helps with redness and I'm pretty sure it's contributing to my acne reduction. This has become my go-to.
Bailee O.
Great Falls, MT
I purchased mine at Ulta online. Even though I’ve only been using this for a week I can already see a difference in my skin. It makes my skin feel really clean and refreshed. It also feels more hydrated. I like that it had a slight chemical scent so it feels like it’s working but it’s not stripping my skin dry at all! I definitely recommend it’s a great brand and great toner overall!!
Vanessa C.
This toner is pretty good and I still enjoy using it a few times a week. I use a little bit stronger toners to clean my face but this one still works just fine. I actually like a little burn so that I know its working but I do like this for several reasons. It isn't harsh at all and is mild and would be good for sensitive skin types since there is no alcohol or fragrance. I love the bottle it comes in because its so much easier to apply to a cotton round. I don't feel it has done much brightening but then again I don't use it everyday. Overall, I like this but don't love it.
Katie V.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love this toner! It says its for oily skin and i have really dry skin and it works perfectly for me. It doesnt dry my skin out, my skin is clear and bright after using it for only a few days. It has a bit of a weird scent. Nothing too strong. I am deff repurchasing this!
Deanna D.
A lot of times I feel like toners have a heavy chemical smell and sting the skin, this toner feels gentle on the skin during application and doesn’t leave a sticky film. I put on moisturizer and then primer for makeup just fine.
Lauren W.
This is my favorite toner for many reasons. It removes the oil and dirt from your skin without any burning. It doesn't strip your skin of any nutrients. It replenishes your skin and leaves it feeling refreshed. It definitely decreases any shine that you may have. The bottle has a pump on it. You just put your cotton pad on it and press down and it distributes the product onto the pad. It's a great economical and beautifying product. A must have!
Logan S.
Toledo
I was a tad weary of this product at first as my oiliness actually comes from my face being dry...but this product is fantastic. I had a horrible breakout that lasted months due to complications of birth control and it cleared it up in a week. My face is now balanced, smooth, and so clear. I cannot recommend this product enough.
Bibi R.
Corona, CA
Love this product, I've already bought it twice and the price is a good deal! I saw a difference in my completion and acne. Highly recommend for oily, combination skin types
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Would this be good for oily skin?

back