Kate Somerville Age Arrest Eye Cream uploaded by Takisha H.Kate Somerville Age Arrest Eye Cream uploaded by Takisha H.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

An antiaging treatment with Telo-5™ technology, designed to combat the comprehensive signs of aging around the delicate eye area. Age Arrest Eye Cream is the first antiaging eye treatment with Telo-5™ Technology based on Nobel Prize-winning medical research on the youthful benefits of prolonging the life of telomeres. As we age, skin cell telomeres shorten and critical youth information is lost. Over time, this leads to wrinkles, dryness, and sagging skin. Age Arrest's advanced formula, based on telomere research, helps to effectively reduce the appearance of wrinkles while visibly firming, tightening, and toning the eye area. Kate's custom light-scattering compound instantly disguises the look of undereye dark circles, leaving skin smooth and youthful-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates The Nobel Prize® is a registered trademark of the Nobel Foundation. The trademark holder is not affiliated with Kate Somerville and does not sponsor or endorse this product. Research results: Immediately after applying in an independent clinical study: - 87% showed significant improvements in skin firmness - Immediately reduced the look of undereye puffiness After 4 weeks in an independent clinical study: - 77% showed significant improvements (reduction) in crow's feet, fine lines, and wrinkles - 80% showed significant improvements in undereye discoloration/dark circles After 6 weeks in an independent clinical study: - 100% increased skin moisture

Water/Aqua/Eau, Isocetyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propanediol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Decyl Oleate, Dimethicone, Jojoba Esters, Stearic Acid, Adenosine, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocotrienols, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Ergothioneine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Squalene, Tocopherol, Sea Whip Extract, Diamond Powder, Tripleurospermum Maritimum Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Beta-Sitosterol, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Extract, Cucumis Melo Cantalupensis Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cupressus Sempervirens Seed Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rose Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Tin Oxide (CI 77861)

Mary Kate M.
Austin, TX
I've tried so many eye creams that I can't count them all, but this is the first one I've actually seen a noticeable difference with. I've only used it for about a week, but I can see the fine lines being removed. Unlike other people, I didn't think it was thick at all, I thought it was about the same consistency as most eye creams, if not lighter. I use this product every night before bed and am so happy with the results!
Norika M.
Los Angeles
Great eye cream! Me and my husband are in our mid 30s and we both use this daily! The texture is just right! Not too heavy, not too watery, goes on smoothly and gives that right amount of the moisture/hydration that we need. My husband is caucasian and has very pale skin and this is the only eye cream that I have that he actually likes and kept using for 2 years now. Also a little goes a long way! Definitely recommend!
Kjersti O.
Love this. Super sensitive skin IT WORKS! Usually wake up with puffy eyes with other eye creams I’ve used and sometimes burning eyes. I don’t experience that with this product. I’ve been using it at night only, because I don’t have many signs of aging - just wanted to have more moisture & had minimal fine lines. After a week or so I noticed that my under eyes looked fresher!
Ellie (.
I liked this eye cream and felt it did do a God job around my eyes however it's a little thick and sticky that I'd prefer. The price isn't bad but and the product will last a long time but I like a lighter consistency of cream.
Kristy L.
I really wanted to like this I cream as I love Kate Somerville products it was very moisturizing but after wearing it irritated my eyes and made my eyes water I unfortunately had to return this product for something else
Marie K.
Powell, TN
Honestly, I first received this eye cream from a friend and I'm really glad, because I don't think I would have tried it on my own as the price is really high. I really really love it though. Because I tend to struggle with dark circles and puffiness, using eye cream is a very important part of my skincare routine. This stuff is magical! I could honestly see a difference after only one week of use. It is super moisturizing and smells really nice!
Mijha B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Awesome eye cream super ❤ it's awesome on my eyes and It's light going on and the way it's packaged is beautiful I bought mine online off of sephora and I repeatedly bought this after I love it I would say the price could go down but other than that it's worth it!
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
after looking for a long time i finally find an eye cream that i absolutely love! this keeps your under eyes super hydrated and it's not so strong that it burns your eyes when you out the cream on. it's a little expensive but worth it
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
I had very high hopes for this eye cream. I feel like I had a slight improvement on the first use. However, after using it for 2 months I don't think there is much improvement overall. I will continue to use it, because I don't have any adverse reactions to it and it gives decent moisturizing. Also, it was pretty expensive so I absolutely want to use it all. But, I will not be repurchasing. I'm in the market for something better to deal with under eye wrinkles and dark circles. The search continues...
Diana D.
Baxter, TN
Only have one thing to say LOVE this product. Great value but a bit pricey but worth it. First time user. Will purchase again. It’s very gentle on my skin. I highly recommend this product.