Kate Somerville Age Arrest Anti-Wrinkle Cream 1.7 oz uploaded by Regine R.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

An antiaging treatment with breakthrough Telo-5™ technology. This innovative, effective treatment is proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and skin discoloration, increase the appearance of skin firmness and elasticity, and hydrate significantly. Revolutionary Telo-5 technology is designed to combat the comprehensive signs of aging and deliver a younger-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is clinically tested to be safe for sensitive skin. Research results: In a 4-week independent clinical study: - 90% of women showed highly significant improvement in skin firmness and elasticity - 93% of women showed highly significant improvement in skin discoloration and skintone evenness In a 6-week independent clinical study: - 93% of women said their skin felt hydrated and moisturized - Crow's feet and fine lines are significantly improved see more...

Buy on Sephora
Tiffani W.
Nice texture and good for dry combo skin I would use it as my day time and night time moisturizer. I like that you never have to worry about contaminating it because of the unique bottle. My only complaint is that the pump can break easily. I would use this as my moisturizer and primer. For me I prefer it for winter vs summer.
Micah T.
Spring
You have to be careful with this stuff! In order to get maximum usage out of this moisturizer, you have to have a clean face. In my experience I prefer to use it overnight, as it does not mix well in the AM (as it suggests) and under foundation. I leave it on overnight and I wake up with SUPER beautiful supple skin. I even use it on my neck and cleavage area. It definitely plumps up the skin. The scent is a very "skincare" type of smell. May be offensive to some. Overall, a force to be reckoned with.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
I got a sample from Sephora and use it after applying Estee Lauder advanced night repair. it is a rich lightweight cream that is perfect for my dry skin, keeping it moisturized. I like the feeling of it and my skin looks more radiant and clear. the only. issue is the price. not totally convinced the product justifies the price.
genesis p.
Rochester, NY
I have seen a great progress with this product. My mother wore it as a cap everynight and under her makeup before work in the mornings.
Sharon K.
This product is pricey, but I used it only about 3 times per week and could tell that my fine lines were less visible.
fatima r.
Marina, CA
I think the mother years are big! And I would love this cream!! I think it would work wonders on my tired face!
Mary H.
This moisturizer hydrates the skin and helps with the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It won a noble prize for it's patent technology, which is so unique for a skincare line. I love how it helps correct the signs of aging but also helps prevent future signs too.
Bonnie C.
San Francisco, CA
Can I use this late Summerville product before I have wrinkles, to delay the process of developing wrinkles?
Jade M.
Dying to try this! How did you feel it worked in comparison to the price? Does it remind you of any similar products in a lower price range? Was is super emollient?
Isadora G.