BY KATE SOMERVILLE

An advanced renewing serum with Telo-5™ technology, designed to rescue skin from visible signs of aging and help protect against pollution. This luxuriously lightweight serum is made with powerful tetrapeptides to help support the natural production of collagen and elastin. Marine extracts such as sea mayweed and laminaria kelp help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while sea whip extract and algae plasma help soothe sensitive skin. It is formulated with thiotaine, a powerful pollution solution that helps protect against environmental aggressors. The Nobel Prize® is a registered trademark of the Nobel Foundation. The trademark holder is not affiliated with Kate Somerville and does not sponsor or endorse this product. Age Arrest Anti-Wrinkle Serum is clinically tested to be safe for sensitive skin.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Polysilicone-11, Propanediol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Myristyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Ergothioneine, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate-13, Myristyl Glucoside, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyisobutene, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocotrienols, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethiconol, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Squalene, Tocopherol, Adenosine, Citric Acid, Sea Whip Extract, Tripleurospermum Maritimum Extract, Beta-Sitosterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alcohol, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Extract, Cucumis Melo Cantalupensis Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cupressus Sempervirens Seed Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rose Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Myristoyl Tetrapeptide-6, Sorbic Acid, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-10

• I ran across this at Sephora's. I currently use Clarins I...1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin. A lot of products break me out... ...1 Answers
Stacey B.
This is my all time favorite!!! I travel with it never
leave home with.out it this product is a must have will buy this agian!!!
Nikki C.
I absolutely adore this product. I was blessed with forehead lines and I feel like this helps to keep them from getting worse.
Ashley C.
One of the best serums ever! I noticed a difference within 2 weeks. It's really creamy and felt soft and gentle on my skin.
Monica R.
I love this stuff! Helps fade brown spots, brightens skins and gives it a healthy glow. It also didn't irritate my skin.
member-9e61a
I didnt really luke it wasent the best vut its om i g but not on me was preety pricey butita ok ig i will recibu
Erna J.
Waldron, AR
This product is one of my night skin care routine. I just love it because doesn't give me the sticky feeling.
Sierra F.
Sesekinika, ON
I love this product! I purchased it at Sephora and it definitely does not disappoint! A little on the expensive side, but worth it.
Diandra A.
PProdutos muito bom de grande qualidade com um preço justo e acessível, realmente adquiro sem medo para nos transmite segurança
Jaemie S.
Vancouver, BC
I think this creme may be too rich for my skin. I found that it left little white heads in my skin.
Christine M.
Westerville, OH
I have sensitive skin. A lot of products break me out... Will this one cause breakouts?
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
I ran across this at Sephora's. I currently use Clarins I really like the lifting formula. I put a little of this on my finger and enjoyed how smooth my finger was. It lasted a long time. How well does it work on wrinkles, pores and lifting?

Sephora