BY KATE SOMERVILLE

An advanced renewing serum with Telo-5™ technology, designed to rescue skin from visible signs of aging and help protect against pollution. This luxuriously lightweight serum is made with powerful tetrapeptides to help support the natural production of collagen and elastin. Marine extracts such as sea mayweed and laminaria kelp help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while sea whip extract and algae plasma help soothe sensitive skin. It is formulated with thiotaine, a powerful pollution solution that helps protect against environmental aggressors. The Nobel Prize® is a registered trademark of the Nobel Foundation. The trademark holder is not affiliated with Kate Somerville and does not sponsor or endorse this product. Age Arrest Anti-Wrinkle Serum is clinically tested to be safe for sensitive skin.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Polysilicone-11, Propanediol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Myristyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Ergothioneine, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate-13, Myristyl Glucoside, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyisobutene, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocotrienols, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethiconol, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Squalene, Tocopherol, Adenosine, Citric Acid, Sea Whip Extract, Tripleurospermum Maritimum Extract, Beta-Sitosterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alcohol, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Extract, Cucumis Melo Cantalupensis Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cupressus Sempervirens Seed Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rose Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Myristoyl Tetrapeptide-6, Sorbic Acid, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-10

• I ran across this at Sephora's. I currently use Clarins I...1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin. A lot of products break me out... ...1 Answers
Melissa V.
Chandler, AZ
just two pumps does the trick! i love this stuff. my feels like a babies bottom after using it and it lasts a while because you don't have to use a whole bunch for full coverage. got it from sephora so get running and get you some! you definitely won't regret it!
Caitlin S.
Product had great scent and worked well. Quickly absorbed into skin and did not leave a greasy residue. Left skin feeling soft and refreshed. I was very pleased with this product and would buy again. I believe it is worth the money and helps skin feel toned
Rayna S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this! Its super expensive so I use it that often. It has a little tingling affect but literally makes my face looks so much brighter and fresher. I really love the brand and would like to buy it again. I buy a lot of other products from the brand as well.
Carolina B.
I love this brand!  I saw improvemen on my skibg. The smell on this specific brand its npt very apelling like most skin care but they do work. I give it 4 stars because of the price and the improvement on my skin took a while for me to see results
Michelle F.
Pls Vrds Est, CA
This stuff is pricey but amazing. I love the pump applicator. It keeps it very
hygienic and keeps the product working the best. I bought it at Nordstrom and would definitely purchase again! I'm 27 but it worked fantastic on my fine lines on my forehead and laugh lines.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
I received a deluxe sample from Nordstrom and have been using this nightly. It makes my skin hydrated and tightens my skin. It is pricey for the amount of product given." But I think it is worth it.
Krystena D.
San Francisco, CA
I’ve been using this recently and it is amazing! I don’t see any crazy effects but my skin is more plump and hydrated! It is very expensive but I notice the difference between a $30 serum and this
Danielle C.
Plainfield
 you get what you pay for and this and all her products are worth every penny.  If you are hesitant get a sample at your local Sephora. It speaks for itself.
Jami L.
oakland park , FL
I have been using this product before moisturizer every night and my fine lines and wrinkles seem to be improving. I love everything from Kate Somerville
Alexa A.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is to die for. So hydrating And makes my skin feel supple and fresh. Price is a bit steep but that’s pretty standard for the brand.
Christine M.
Westerville, OH
I have sensitive skin. A lot of products break me out... Will this one cause breakouts?
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
I ran across this at Sephora's. I currently use Clarins I really like the lifting formula. I put a little of this on my finger and enjoyed how smooth my finger was. It lasted a long time. How well does it work on wrinkles, pores and lifting?

Sephora