Kate Somerville Age Anti-Wrinkle Serum

by Kate Somerville

An advanced renewing serum with Telo-5™ technology, designed to rescue skin from visible signs of aging and help protect against pollution. This luxuriously lightweight serum is made with powerful tetrapeptides to help support the natural production of collagen and elastin. Marine extracts such as sea mayweed and laminaria kelp help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while sea whip extract and algae plasma help soothe sensitive skin. It is formulated with thiotaine, a powerful pollution solution that helps protect against environmental aggressors. The Nobel Prize® is a registered trademark of the Nobel Foundation. The trademark holder is not affiliated with Kate Somerville and does not sponsor or endorse this product. Age Arrest Anti-Wrinkle Serum is clinically tested to be safe for sensitive skin.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Polysilicone-11, Propanediol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Myristyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Ergothioneine, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate-13, Myristyl Glucoside, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyisobutene, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocotrienols, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethiconol, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Squalene, Tocopherol, Adenosine, Citric Acid, Sea Whip Extract, Tripleurospermum Maritimum Extract, Beta-Sitosterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alcohol, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Extract, Cucumis Melo Cantalupensis Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cupressus Sempervirens Seed Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rose Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Myristoyl Tetrapeptide-6, Sorbic Acid, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-10

I have sensitive skin. A lot of products break me out... Will this one cause breakouts?
I ran across this at Sephora's. I currently use Clarins I really like the lifting formula. I put a little of this on my finger and enjoyed how smooth my finger was. It lasted a long time. How well does it work on wrinkles, pores and lifting?
Start your review of Kate Somerville Age Anti-Wrinkle Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I had such high hopes for this one. I usually love Kate Somerville products. I applied this product exclusively to my forehead to help with this overly expressive and mobile area of my face. I didn’t notice any difference in firmness or in my fine lines. I didn’t have any adverse reaction, but that is the only positive thing I can say about it.
Harrison Twp, MI
What rhymes with perfection....Kate Somerville. This anti- aging cream is incredible. It will cost you around $90. But it is worth every penny. This gem is Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates free. Excellent for all skin types even safe for sensitive skin. After only a few weeks of using this cream i noticed a huge improvement in skin firmness and skin discoloration. I have always had uneven skin, and this product has greatly improved to even and smooth things out. By far the best anti aging cream I have ever used.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love this serum! If I could give this 10 stars I would! Leaves my skins feels perfect! I do see my texture different! More bright, even, hydrated, and overall looking healthier!
I love Kate Somerville products and this was one of the first products I tried with the brand I like this and I think it’s great I am in my 20s and feel that it gives me a good hydration and benefits as a serum underneath my moisturizer
San Francisco, CA
I’ve been using this recently and it is amazing! I don’t see any crazy effects but my skin is more plump and hydrated! It is very expensive but I notice the difference between a $30 serum and this
San Diego, CA
This stuff is to die for. So hydrating And makes my skin feel supple and fresh. Price is a bit steep but that’s pretty standard for the brand.
I absolutely adore this product. I was blessed with forehead lines and I feel like this helps to keep them from getting worse.
This is my all time favorite!!! I travel with it never leave home with.out it this product is a must have will buy this agian!!!
One of the best serums ever! I noticed a difference within 2 weeks. It's really creamy and felt soft and gentle on my skin.
I didnt really luke it wasent the best vut its om i g but not on me was preety pricey butita ok ig i will recibu