BY KATE SOMERVILLE

An advanced renewing serum with Telo-5™ technology, designed to rescue skin from visible signs of aging and help protect against pollution. This luxuriously lightweight serum is made with powerful tetrapeptides to help support the natural production of collagen and elastin. Marine extracts such as sea mayweed and laminaria kelp help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while sea whip extract and algae plasma help soothe sensitive skin. It is formulated with thiotaine, a powerful pollution solution that helps protect against environmental aggressors. The Nobel Prize® is a registered trademark of the Nobel Foundation. The trademark holder is not affiliated with Kate Somerville and does not sponsor or endorse this product. Age Arrest Anti-Wrinkle Serum is clinically tested to be safe for sensitive skin.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Polysilicone-11, Propanediol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Myristyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Ergothioneine, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate-13, Myristyl Glucoside, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyisobutene, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocotrienols, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethiconol, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Squalene, Tocopherol, Adenosine, Citric Acid, Sea Whip Extract, Tripleurospermum Maritimum Extract, Beta-Sitosterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alcohol, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Extract, Cucumis Melo Cantalupensis Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cupressus Sempervirens Seed Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rose Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Myristoyl Tetrapeptide-6, Sorbic Acid, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-10

• I ran across this at Sephora's. I currently use Clarins I...1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin. A lot of products break me out... ...1 Answers
Ioana A.
seminole, Fl
This really works.. I am very skeptical when it comes about facial creams. There are many serums any creams that pretend it works and in reality it doesn’t. However, this product works wonders for me...
Krystena D.
San Francisco, CA
I’ve been using this recently and it is amazing! I don’t see any crazy effects but my skin is more plump and hydrated! It is very expensive but I notice the difference between a $30 serum and this
Kristy L.
I love Kate Somerville products and this was one of the first products I tried with the brand I like this and I think it’s great I am in my 20s and feel that it gives me a good hydration and benefits as a serum underneath my moisturizer
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
What rhymes with perfection....Kate Somerville. This anti- aging cream is incredible. It will cost you around $90. But it is worth every penny. This gem is Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates free. Excellent for all skin types even safe for sensitive skin. After only a few weeks of using this cream i noticed a huge improvement in skin firmness and skin discoloration. I have always had uneven skin, and this product has greatly improved to even and smooth things out. By far the best anti aging cream I have ever used.
Sonya B.
Brooklyn, NY
Tried a sample of this stuff and definitely going to purchase it. Tried for a few nights and noticed a difference in my skin immediately. I had hydrated, glowing and more even toned skin. My skin is super sensitive and I didn't have a reaction to it....always a plus!
Cheily R.
I wish Kate S products were a little less expensive. While the product works and can be great who can afford it , I prefer to go with cheaper products. The packaging is beautiful and sleek. The product again, very effective . However, I find other brands to work just as well
Caryann C.
Washington, DC
Wow, love this product! Completely filled in the fine lines on my face within seconds of application. Really great for smoothing lines before makeup application. I bought a bottle for my mom and she cannot get over how effective it's been for her. Try it!
Brittany S.
Lebanon, OR
I have been using this serum for over a year now. It is very light weight, but it works! It is also good for layering if that is what you like to do with your skincare!
Neally D.
Waco, TX
This great cream to put on when you go to bed and just let it sit on your face after you get out of the shower ! It was effective I wake up with glowing skin every morning I put it on ! I really see a difference in the morning and I am very satisfied with the results of this product
Kenzie M.
Indianapolis
This serum is perfect for anybody struggling with aging skin. i love all of her skin care products but this is one of my favorite. my mom even loves this stuff!!! i almost damaged my skin for good until i started using this stuff. my face is soooo much more smooth and young
Christine M.
Westerville, OH
I have sensitive skin. A lot of products break me out... Will this one cause breakouts?
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
I ran across this at Sephora's. I currently use Clarins I really like the lifting formula. I put a little of this on my finger and enjoyed how smooth my finger was. It lasted a long time. How well does it work on wrinkles, pores and lifting?