KAte Somerville 360 Towelettes for Face And Body uploaded by Michelle E.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Kate Somerville Somerville 360 Tanning Towelettes-2 ct. (0.5 oz.) Kate Somerville Somerville360 Tanning Towelettes - 2 ct. How do you get sun without the screen? It's easy to get a gorgeous glow with just a simple swipe. Somerville360 Body Tanning Towelettes offer an incredible sun-kissed look that doesn't require SPF. With a quick and easy application that prevents uneven tone or streaking, it's the best way to get a healthy-looking tan. Best of all, because this advanced formula works with your skin's own proteins, it gradually darkens to an ultra-natural, complementary color every time. Non-toxic, paraben-free DHA is a safe coloring agent that reacts with the skin's amino acids to darken in a way that complements natural skin tones A special formula was created to dry within seconds to ensure that clothing, sheets and towels won't get stained Tea tree extracts help keep skin clean and clear while calming cucumber soothes and refreshes Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: Each box of Somerville360 Tanning Towelettes contains 16 towelettes. For Best Effect: Use as needed, morning or evening, to maintain a terrific tan. Remove towelette from its package and unfold. Using circular motions, swipe on to clean, dry skin. Wash palms immediately.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Dihydroxyacetone, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Sodium Metabisulfite, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol, Linalool, d-Limonene, dl-Limonene

Buy on Sephora*
Soyla A.
Review for: Somerville more...
These are quite hard to use, I would say my tan came out a bit blotchy. I even exfoliated before hand. Definitely wouldn't recommend to anyone with fair skin. It is a bit harsh and a bit pricey for the quantity.
Hallimah R.
I have tried several brands and styles of self tanners. I love the Kate Somerville towelettes, they are easy to use and give me a much more natural color than other products. Just like any other self tanning products on the market, you will find the knees, ankles and elbows can be a little tricky. I use a sponge to blot those areas after I have applied the self tanner. I have also used a gradual self tanning lotion on those areas before I use the Kate Somerville towelettes which also gave me better results. For first time users I would suggest starting with one towelette and go lightly over the knees, ankles and elbows until you see the results of the color on your own skin. I use one towelette on my entire body followed up by a gradual self tanning lotion for a few days and then reapply the Kate Somerville product. It was some trial and error but I found what works for me and I LOVE this product.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: Towelettes more...
The good news is they don't stink, and are really easy to use. You can do your whole body with one towel. The bad news, is it goes on clear, so you really can't tell where you've been already. I think it dried rather splotchy. The color was far from natural on my pale skin. I think if you're going to try this, you need to be in a more light/medium- medium skin range.
Nicole H.
East Amherst, NY
These are great tanning towelettes. I buy them from qvc and they are quick and actually have a lot of product. I do need more than one of them to do my whole body and it is a tad on the orange side, but looks great after 1-2 showers. They smell ok for a self tanner, but I have yet to find one that actually does not smell!
W T.
I LOVE Kate Somerville products - they always smell great and leaves your skin feeling fantastic. I recently tried the Kate Somerville Somerville 360 and fell in love. These tanning towlettes are little yellow packets of happiness. They don't feel like other tanning products do when you put it on. You just have to try it!
Rhonda G.
Seabrook , TX
Review for: Somerville more...
I love everything about the tanning towelettes except the streaking it left it's not really that notable but I did notice some streaking but the color left behind was amazing with one pass on skin! I actually received only 3 towelettes as a sample and that's what I got but maybe I need mor for more coverage
Casey F.
Katy, TX
Review for: Somerville more...
These tanning towlettes are by far the best that I have tried. They completely exceeded my expectations. The color they give you is perfect and is just enough to take the glow off of your skin without making you look orange. The packaging is lovely and I highly recommend these to everyone.
Kelly C.
Review for: Towelettes more...
These are great when you need a little glow on the go! They don't smell bad which is a plus and they deliver a fairly even tan. The only issue is that I didn't feel the wipe had quite enough to cover my whole body, and I'm not a very large person. I wished the cloth was more saturated. Otherwise perfect!
Laura H.
Merrimack, NH
These work pretty well for tanning towelettes. I wouldn't say they're any better or worse than tan towels which I've also tried before. The only problem with these is they can get streaky around the hands which can be expected and they also make you smell terribly of fake tanner the next day!
Padao Y.
Saint Paul
Review for: Towelettes more...
Made my face feels fresh and clean. I would recommend this product to my friends and family because this product does truly work like a magic. I forgot to mention that it makes my make looks skinny which I like it because it lets me know that there's nothing on my face.