BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A double-ended wand featuring two blemish battling acne treatments. This acne treatment targets imperfections with two formulas in one convenient wand. One product for day and the other for night, incorporate each into your routine to treat and heal existing acne and prevent new breakouts from forming. This set contains:- 0.25 oz Blemish Clearing Gel for A.M- 0.25 oz Acne Treatment Clay for P.M. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates - Triclosan The day formula is light, quick-absorbing, and invisible under makeup. Both help to balance sebum and prevent excess oil production without over-drying. see more...

Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does a good job with getting rid of existing spots, but it does very little for preventing future flare ups. Considering that I have really oily skin and absolutely stubborn acne, this is one of the few products that has managed to control and treat my acne. For my skin, It's not as harsh as Eradikate but does the job well. I will say that the packaging needs a bit more improvement especially for the price, as it is really flimsy since the tops feel like they could snap anytime
Kendra A.
Kendra A.
Duluth, GA
I've pretty much had the pleasure of using the majority of Kate Somerville products. I love the brand as a whole and I feel like every single product works. I know that if I have a few pimples pop up that in a day or two they will be gone if I use Kate Somerville 24 Hour Pimple Punisher. Love, love, love!!!!!
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is amazing! it really works and does what it says it will do!!! I applied it th enight before I had an event and it significantly minimized my pimple. It almost looked as if it had drained it quite a bit and reduced the redness! I would totally reccomend to others!
marisa D.
marisa D.
New Brunswick
This is perfect for spot treatment!! I can't tell you have many pimples I've had where I've put this product on at night and the next day it's as if it is gone. You cannot go wrong with this Brands products!! It's a must buy for sure and can be bought at your local sephora.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing for clearing and eradicating pimples on the face. This product far exceeded my expectations without being harsh at all. I bought this at Sephora from a recommendation from one of the workers and she was so right!
Kenzie M.
Kenzie M.
Indianapolis
Beauty Junkie Expert
omg anybody who gets a random big pimple and has something to do or simply just doesn't wanna see it because it lowers there self esteem then you need this!! i had a really big cystic pimple on my chin that went away almost instantly after using this
Maria N.
Maria N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing. When I break out it's usually 1-2 pimples at the time and this is great product to combat those suckers! Results are fast. Although the product stings a little everything else is just what you'd expect.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Conway
It cleared up some of the worst pimples i’ve had. I think its a great value not too pricey. The packaging was very simple and neat. Its effective in every good way. It needs no improvement its good the way it is.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oooh, if you are going on a date or have a special event coming up or you're going somewhere and a very unwanted by Michelle Bob this is definitely your go to.
Kelcie  K.
Kelcie K.
Turnersville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this product for years! It works wonders!! The only product that will get ride of my acne asap. I bought this at sephora and again the best recommendation ever. Well worth the money