BY CALVIN KLEIN

Kate Sculpting Face Kit 003, 0.88 oz see more...

Buy on ULTA
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
This is such an affordable sculpting palette. You're getting three great shades. The powders are soft. They blend out really nicely. I love all three shades. This palette I like for contouring because the bronzer is deep enough as too the one in the 002 palette the shade is good for bronzing up the skin. The blush is shimmery. Great for summer time. I'm a huge Rimmel fan and this didn't disappoint. I wore the highlighter the other day for over 8 hours & it was still looking like I just applied it. I combined it with the 002 palette and applied them wet.
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Tempe, AZ
This is one of the best drugstore contour kits I have used. It comes a highlighter, contour, and a blush. The blush is very pigmented and is a coralish color with a goodish tiny in it. The contour is a neutral shade but can appear a little orange on light skin. The highlighter Is a goldish color and gives a soft highlight. The highlighter could be more pigmented, but I find that applying with wet fingers can make it much brighter. Overall, I would recommend this product!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Cookeville , TN
I bought this product because I really liked the highlight in it, and also because the price for all three was really a bargain. The highlight is really nice on my medium toned skin and it is very subtle. I also love the blush shade as well it's very pretty on. For the contour I believe it is okay I don't typically use it so I'm not to sure, but I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future.
Julia Z.
Julia Z.
Tucson, AZ
Hands down the BEST drugstore contouring/sculpting kit! I also have the Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette which is similiar and I honestly pick up my Rimmel Palette more frequently! The colors are so pigmented but blend out beautifully. I also have very sensitive skin and this product does not irritate my skin or break me out! Highly reccomend!
Kokomo, In
I love the blush in this pallet. Its like rose gold. Its pigmented and super super pretty. The contour is kinda dark but just use a light hand. My issue is the highlight. Its not very pigmented it is nice with a build though
Hazel F.
Hazel F.
Pearland, TX
I love this product so so much. Probably my best drug store product at the moment. It does the job well and it's affordable. I recommend it!
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Hesperia, CA
I bought this product only for the contouring powder but I must confess I love all 3 the tones are very pretty
Marleny P.
Marleny P.
Doral, FL
Desde que inicie usandole quede encantada. Compacto y los colores van bien con mi tono.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love everything about this palette. It fits in the palm of your hand but the pans inside are just the right size for face makeup brushes. Not only is the product very pigmented but the colors are also very pretty. I usually carry around a contour, blush and highlight palette but this one is so perfect that when I travel I leave all of those at home and take this little one with me! The only thing I would say is that the highlight is not very intense but it is build-able. So glad I purchased this!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Dacula, GA
This is from Rimmel London and although I don't buy from this brand a lot I do love this palette. The contour powder is very easy to blend and sculpts my face perfectly and the highlight is stunning! It gives me a natural glow that definitely catches people's eyes. The baked blush is heat as well for when I just want to add a hint of color to my cheeks. Kate Sculpting Face Kit 003, 0.88 oz
Kokomo, In
I have been wondering if there is anything with a more pigmented highlighter but a similar blush