BY RIMMEL LONDON

Buy on Amazon
Johanna B.
Dallas TX
I love this contour kit! It’s very affordable and the packaging is perfect for on the go. The highlight is beautiful and the contour is perfect for my dark skin. The blush is also very flattering and has a nice shimmer to it. You can obviously see from the photo that I use it a lot!
Yesenia Jessi C.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a really great product, the highlighter is amazing, silky, and long wearing, the contour color is very pigmented and needs a light hand but works fantastically, and the blush reminds me of the offensively named blush from NARS and also works great and is long lasting. It works well with my oily skin, it’s long lasting, always in stock, and the price is great! I would recommend this and it’s great that they have different versions
Caitlyn R.
I didn’t think the highlight was bright enough. I have an olive skin tone. I think it was easy to use this over liquid foundation. The blush color is pretty & complimentary to the other colors. It was easy to use!
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
This was my first "highlighting/contouring" pallet and it was a great way to learn how to do these techniques inexpensively. The color is nice and with your own brushes you can build it up to be just what you want. I highly recommend this item for those who are just starting out & feel a bit overwhelmed, it was definitely a great fit for me 😊
April C.
stoystown
Purchased at: Walmart
I was really surprised at how well this worked and how easy it was to use. I'm pretty new to contouring but the guide on the back of this palette made it easy. It's a subtle contour, that looks more natural than some of the cream contours I've seen. Also, you can't beat the price. I think it cost me less than five dollars!
Ana T.
Santa Maria, CA
I got this last month at target and I really liked it I absolutely love the bronzer and the blush and they blend out nicely and it was affordable I would really recommend it 💖💖Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Palette
Nikki S.
Las Vegas , NV
I love everything about this palette. It fits in the palm of your hand but the pans inside are just the right size for face makeup brushes. Not only is the product very pigmented but the colors are also very pretty. I usually carry around a contour, blush and highlight palette but this one is so perfect that when I travel I leave all of those at home and take this little one with me! The only thing I would say is that the highlight is not very intense but it is build-able. So glad I purchased this!
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
I got this mostly for the highlight and it is really pretty but I'm also just getting into using bronzer and I really like this one. I don't really wear blush at all but I'll use this one here and there because it is so light
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
I really loved this palette and it was it seven dollars!! It is made by Rimmel and contains a highlighter/illuminizer, contour/sculpter, blush/colorer. The colors were awesome. They are more of a soft shimmer powder that gives you kind of a healthy glow to your skin but not too much color! Branded by Kate Moss!
Camille V.
I can honestly say I’m impressed by this product! The bronzed is a little warm for my skin tone but looks and blends great!! The blush is fantastic, and the highlighter may be a little glittery compared to high end ones but it still fantastic compared to other drugstore ones I’ve used!! Definitely recommend picking this up.
madie l.
Kokomo, In
I have been wondering if there is anything with a more pigmented highlighter but a similar blush