Kate Aspen Pink Polka Purse Manicure Set (Set of 6) uploaded by Rhiannon V.

BY KATE ASPEN

This little pink purse manicure set from kate aspen is the perfect gift for your bridal shower. This set of 6 features everything you and your bridesmaids need to stay manicured and beautiful. Each individual purse features a nail file, clipper, cuticle pusher, scissors and a couple of other items that are designed to bring out the best in your fingernails. see more...

• This is so cute! What all comes inside? Also where can I ...1 Answers
Leah G.
I received this as a gift. I would rate this much higher if the tools were better quality, but unfortunately all this really has going for it is convenience and cute packaging. It would do in a pinch but was very hard to trim nails or cuticles with. Bummer!
Diozaida L.
This is so cute!! A perfect gift for your best friends, sister or mom. A pretty girl always love manicure set and if is pink more.
dallas m.
Rutledge, TN
This is too cute. it's handy and easy to to travel with. I got one for my birthday last year.
Amanda N.
Macomb, MI
Very nice, I got this at a baby shower and it's very handy. The packaging is very cute too
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
This is actually a really great gift item. I do feel that the quality of products is not up to my own preferences, but this is an excellent product for a teenager.
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
This is so cute! What all comes inside? Also where can I purchase this at?