Add a Photo

By Kate Aspen

#4 in Nail Tools
Show your appreciation of your bridesmaids with this pack of 6 pink polka flip flop pedicure sets from kate aspen. Each pedicure set contains 4 pedicure accessories in an adorable flip-flop-shaped case. Your friends will get plenty of use out of these pretty and practical gifts.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Fort Myers, FL

Always goes in my travel bag! It's got such a cute packaging, and the tools are very easy to use. I use these every time I do my pedicures, and it makes me feel clean and groomed. I bought a second one to give my mother in law and she loved it too!
Zoe A.
Zoe A.
Lumberton, TX

I always get compliments on how stylish and cute this set is! its quite easy to clip and take care of my nails with these tools, although I do need new ones these lasted a very long time.
I have this I love it it is very cute combat great for traveling it is great on your nails you can stick it in your pocket or purse and take it anywhere with you love it
Melody  Q.
Melody Q.
Auburn, IN

I have this and love it! It's super cute and compact so you can travel with it! The nail clippers are strong and sharp! A must have for stylish travel!
Lisa g.
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa

I purchased these for party favors and everyone loved them. I would love to buy myself one. I also love flip flops.
Kacey W.
Kacey W.
Baldwinsville, Ny

Great travel pack. And it's also really cute which is a plus and it's great that it's so compact
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT

These are sooooo cute!!!! You can never have enough pedicure sets!!!! I use them all the time!!
Beatrice O.
Beatrice O.
Pralboino

Love love love love this kit
It's amazing
I'm obsessed with nails and I always need this
La'Brittany D.
La'Brittany D.
Canton, MS

I took this from my mom, and it's a great travel pack. My nails were flawless.
Nikayla B.
Nikayla B.
Cordova, TN

Very cute case filled with lots of nail goodies. This is great for traveling.

Join Now