BY KAT VON D

A pack of powerful yet gentle, oil-free makeup remover wipes that effectively eliminate long-wear, high-pigment makeup. Bold formulas begone this pack of 30 wipes effortlessly unlocks makeup for a clean, refreshed complexion. Skin is left ready for your next artistic adventure with no washing necessary. The gentle texture is safe for use on face, eyes, and lips, and the smooth fibers promise not to irritate even the most sensitive skin. The antibacterial formula absorbs all moisture, eliminating potential for build-up. Fragrance-free and bio-degradable, this pack makes for a great travel companion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens "The secret weapon for a clean canvas." Kat Von D

Allyson M.
These are really great makeup remover wipes. They remove everything very nice and I only needed 2 wipes for a full face of make up. I don’t really notice-a difference between this product and a cheaper one. So it maybe better to save $$ and get a cheaper product
Kortney D.
ALTUS, OK
These wipes leave my face feeling baby bottom smooth and it removes everything even my "waterproof" tattoo eye liner. It smells so good and doesn't smell like alcohol or chemically. It also doesn't dry my skin out like most other makeup remover wipes and that is super important to me because I have psoriasis in my T-zone and these wipes don't aggravate it at all. They basically feel like you are rubbing lotion all over your face and replacing the makeup with the creamy lotiony feeling (yes I know that's not a word). They last a good while and are definitely worth the price.
Sophie Z.
Minnetonka, MN
Ever wanted to actually get your make up off with one wipe? Then this wipe will change your life. It can get a full face of make up off with one sheet. It is gentle on your skin gentle to use her in the eyes and the packaging is so classic. Easy to pack with you on the go, it looks beautiful on your vanity.
Mikayla E.
Perryville, MD
These left my skin clean and fresh they're my fave make-up wipes to use. The packaging is pretty but KatVon D's Packaging is always nice but honestly it is a little pricey just for make-up wipes but it's worth it. I bought them at Sephora, the only improvement it would need is maybe lowering the price.
Abi M.
Crystal Lake, IL
For makeup wipes they definitely did the job. Compared to the Neutrogena wipes they are extremely expensive and do quite the same thing. Definitely not worth the price but the packaging was very pretty. If you want to spend the money go for it,it definitely does the job.
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
These are really nice wipes. They do a great job of removing your makeup and don't irritate your skin. They are lightly scented and moisturizing. They removed all of my makeup, including waterproof eyeliner. They are generously sized at a great price. I love this brand.
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
So if you have used any of her products they are very long lasting and these wipes are the best to use with her brand! No oily residue and leaves your skin makeup free
Attica R.
Tucson,AZ
These take off my makeup so easily, it's has like a fresh sent I repurchased this twice I paid $10 for 30 wipes Kat von D never disappoints me I love her products I would recommend these to everyone I love the name to.
Kirlyn R.
Wheatley Hts, NY
Great wipes but I prefer to stick to my local store brands. A little pricey for 30 wipes. The packaging is cute but nothing amazing that would have me purchase again. Wouldn't recommend purchasing because of price
Diana G.
Washington, DC
Is really worthy is you use them to remove a lot of make up. Is gentle with your skin and under, this facial wipes met my expectations. They are effective. I'm not disappointed with my purchase. I'll buy it again.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Are these worth the purchase?
Abby G.
Hannibal, MO
i have been thinking of getting these because ive heard alot of good things about kat von d. is this a good product?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I want to try these! Kat von d has amazing products! Has anyone tried these and did they work good on removing your makeup?
Jocelyn D.
Cleveland , Ohio
HEY, WHERE CAN I BUY ....THOSE.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Kat Von D Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes How does this compare to and other wipes on the market, I've used drugs wipes and some are great while others just don't cut it.