BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A pack of powerful yet gentle, oil-free makeup remover wipes that effectively eliminate long-wear, high-pigment makeup. Bold formulas begone this pack of 30 wipes effortlessly unlocks makeup for a clean, refreshed complexion. Skin is left ready for your next artistic adventure with no washing necessary. The gentle texture is safe for use on face, eyes, and lips, and the smooth fibers promise not to irritate even the most sensitive skin. The antibacterial formula absorbs all moisture, eliminating potential for build-up. Fragrance-free and bio-degradable, this pack makes for a great travel companion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens "The secret weapon for a clean canvas." Kat Von D

• HEY, WHERE CAN I BUY ....THOSE.1 Answers
  • How good is compare with other brands? Neutrogena? CVS? Thanks1 Answers
  • i have been thinking of getting these because ive heard alot of goo...2 Answers
Janese H.
Janese H.
Akron, OH
These beautifully packaged oil and fragrance free wipes are amazing and worth every penny. They are safe for eyes and gentle enough for even the most delicate skin! You get 30 wipes for 10 and most Sephora wipes you only get 20. Save your self a lot of time and money on eye makeup remove and pick this up at Sephora!
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
These are different from the rest the feel like a lotion takes off makeup great and makes my face feel very refreshed and moisturizing I have re purchased several times and would recommend to anyone I love the packaging keeps them sealed and fresh one of my favs
Magen
Magen
Not the best makeup removing wipes I've used. Not really worth the price. I purchased it from Sephora, but I will not be buying them again. I would not recommend this product. They were very dry, and didn't really remove all of my makeup.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
These get everything off. They also smell really good. They do however leave behind a bit of texture on the face so keep an eye out for that. I really love these and they're well worth the money. You can get everything off with these.
Esmeralda P.
Esmeralda P.
Garland , Tx
These wipe off any makeup. They are so gentle but remove everything off one wipe is enough for the whole face. They are so worth getting. I buy these whenever I'm at Sephora.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Cullman
Not my favorite makeup remover, it takes a few to get my makeup off and it doesn't get much off.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
I love these wipes. I always had a doubt of buying them. But when i did they didnt disappoint me
Christine Y.
Christine Y.
I love this makeup remover wipes. I have bought this twice now and will continue to buy them.
Kortney D.
Kortney D.
Altus
These wipes leave my face feeling baby bottom smooth and it removes everything even my "waterproof" tattoo eye liner. It smells so good and doesn't smell like alcohol or chemically. It also doesn't dry my skin out like most other makeup remover wipes and that is super important to me because I have psoriasis in my T-zone and these wipes don't aggravate it at all. They basically feel like you are rubbing lotion all over your face and replacing the makeup with the creamy lotiony feeling (yes I know that's not a word). They last a good while and are definitely worth the price.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Schenectady, NY
Left my skin fresh and clean, didn't sting my eyes. A bit of a sticky after feel though, but a good remover wipe. I like that the wipes are biodegradable. Here's a tip: to keep the top wipes in the pack moist, squeeze out the air before closing the lid, then store flat on the counter top lid side down. Gravity pulls the makeup remover liquid down to the top wipe. You'll always get a moist wipe that way.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Are these worth the purchase?
Abby G.
Abby G.
Hannibal, MO
i have been thinking of getting these because ive heard alot of good things about kat von d. is this a good product?
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
HEY, WHERE CAN I BUY ....THOSE.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I really want to get this but I'm not sure. Are they good on sensitive skin and do they work reasonably well??
Kahea-Makani H.
Kahea-Makani H.
Boise, ID
How effective are these wipes compared to the Neutrogena ones?