Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Trio Helm uploaded by Amber B.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A collection of stunning eye shadow trios with rich pigment and harmonious color combinations. Create bold, luring eyes that pop with these shadow palettes full of gorgeous color. Each trio has been harmoniously color matched and features three finishes: pearl, matte, and glitter. The luxurious formulas are infused with hydrating and long-wear ingredients to keep eyelids soft, moisturized, and always dazzling. It is formulated Without: - Parabens “A smoky eye adds an instant air of mystery.” —Kat Von DSephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Where can you find this in stores?1 Answers
  • Oh my gosh I love this color pallet! Can anyone offer any info abo...2 Answers
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
Salem, VA
Its really hard to pull off green eyeshadow without looking cheap, but i accomplished it with these shadows. they were so buttery and blended so well. i ordered these for st patricks day, and they were the first kat von d shadows i got. i hope the rest of her shadows have the same formula because these are great.
saman m.
saman m.
Mundelein, IL
I got this personal palette of shades on birthday. and i must say. I've been using these a lot. the eye shadows are so pigmented. they have a very smooth texture. that shows the quality of the product. the shades quality were so good that i bought "beyond redemption" palette for myself the next day.
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Her eyeshadow and the packaging is great easy to apply it's so easy to build and work with I must say i can't go day with out katvond products I can say maybe some type combination foundation I recommend it anyone out there who loves makeup
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
This was my 1st experience with KVD eyeshadows and of course I loved it. How could I think I wouldn't? Blended great, has great color quality to it. I expected nothing less and so happy this didn't leave me disappointed.

Amber B.
Amber B.
Menifee, CA
I absolutely loved these colors. I got it for my wedding and it was amazing. If anyone loves green as much as me I would say get it. It last a long time and I ended up buying more after I used it all. It is wonderful!
Jess R.
Jess R.
Santa Monica, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love all of Kat Von D's makeup line. Everything is vegan so you can wear it and feel great about doing so. All of the trios have really nice, pigmented colors too.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
I was not a huge fan of this eye shadow. I was hoping the color would be more poppy and stand out against my skin. The eye appeal for the packaging is nice.
JordanKate E.
JordanKate E.
Jasper, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a older product in her line and it was good, but her newer shade and light eye pallets and quads are really great and she has upped her quality
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Inman, SC
The pigment is unreal in these shades, but however it is a bit chalky which leads to a little fall out but that's an easy fix.
natasha c.
natasha c.
Sumter, SC
Review for: Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Trio Helmüt 0.25
would love to try it out. never heard of the product before. i think that it would a great gift to have for a Christmas gift.
Kasey J.
Kasey J.
Hilliard , OH
Oh my gosh I love this color pallet! Can anyone offer any info about how well it goes on/blends/etc??
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Solvay, NY
Where can you find this in stores?