BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A palette with eight eye shadow colors and an eyeliner pencil. A smoky eye adds an instant air of mystery create your own with the True Romance Eyeshadow Palette. Designed especially for Sephora by reality television star Kat Von D, this artistic spectrum of shades will bring a touch of edgy-glam to your look. The palette's sleek compact is stenciled with imagery inspired by an old-world romantic place and itself is a tattoo-inspired work of art. This set contains:- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Disco Dust (pearlized soft pink)- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Linzy-Jane (iridescent purple)- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Ace of Spades (burgundy w/ purple sparkle)- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Violator (smoky purple w/ purple sparkle)- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Holy Bible (pearlized silver)- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Dorian Gray (pearlized charcoal gray)- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Lucifer (matte black)- 0.05 oz eye shadow in a pearlized gun metal shade- 0.028 oz Mini Puro Amor Black Autograph Pencil Eyeliner This palette includes a range of colors, including purples and grays. Each eye shadow formulation is infused with rose extract for its excellent hydrating properties and to help eyelids stay soft and moisturized. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• I have not tried her pallets but they are beyond beautiful. How w...1 Answers
  • Any shimmers or is it all matte? 1 Answers
  • Are these all matte eyeshadows? 2 Answers
Jalissa W.
Harvey, LA
This was my first Kat Von D makeup anything. I decided to try out her eyeshadow because I heard it was extra special. I do like all of the colors in this palette but my favorite one that I can’t seem to stop using is “Forgiveness”. I like to use it not only as an eyeshadow but also as a highlighter. It’s very shimmery like all the other colors but gives a natural glow. I purchased this palette when it was sold exclusively at Sephora. It’s been a few years now and I still have this palette. The colors are so highly pigmented that a little goes a long way. For sure Recommended!
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: Beethoven, Poetica, Saint, Sinner, Ludwig, Metal Orchestra, True Romance more...
Love the art work on the packaging. The color schemes of each palette work well together. I prefer this compact plastic palette to the newer cardboard one's. I've hit pan in several of them but can't think of parting with them. The only down fall a few had a cream shade or two. They dried out fast.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
Review for: Saint more...
I love this little palette. It’s simple and easy to carry. It’s super pigmented and has great payoff that lasts all day. I wish it was still available because I’d buy more shades. But I’m happy with what I have. The pink is my favorite.
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
Review for: Saint more...
I have saint & poetics I think it’s called , and I love them !! They were my first Kat product & I wish she still had this packaging !! I love the metal compact of it & the design on each palette that’s different . The shadows are amazing !!
Ashley L.
Hudson
All the Kat products are great. I love the vibrancy the pigments have. Longer wear(with a primer) nice silky feel on the skin as well as affordable. Nicely paired pallets offer versatile looks easily! I recommend!
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette is comprised of gorgeous colors that are perfect for my hazel eyes! They have just enough sparkle to appear lustrous & sophisticated, not club kid rhinestones sparkles. As you can see in my photo which shows swatches R->L, the colors blend easily and beautifully. However, I almost rated this palette 3 stars due to the heavy fallout. In my photo of the palette, you may note the heavy fallout from simple swabs of a shadow brush. I hope Kat will re-formulate these Shadows to eliminate so much fallout. Then I will give them 5 stars!
Frances W.
Ludlow , KY
The shades are pigmented, but brush application leaves some to be desired- some of the colors apply really patchy. It definitely wears fast, even after applying the eye primer. The lightest colors had the best wear/shimmer. The purples were pretty upon inspection, but don't really hold their shimmer when applied. They were almost matte in application, the glitter just fell.

They are very buildable, and you receive a good amount of product for the cost. There are a ton of different looks waiting to be on my eyes
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
I love Kat Von D products and own numerous palettes she has never let me down and she for sure didn't with this one! You can easily create a romantic look in no time at all. I have brown eyes and the purples go so well from this pallete with my eye color. I love the fact that all the colors go so well together and the quality is amazing. I would definitely recommend this product.
Natalie A.
I have the Kat Von D True Romance makeup palette in Saint, and I absolutely love it. When i am traveling this is the palette I bring with me. In fact this is the eye shadow palette that lives in my makeup bag. I love the natural tones and the shimmer aspect of them. I can go from a natural day look to a glamorous night look in minutes with this palette.
Lauren R.
Kat is my girl. She has the most intricate palettes on the market and I love her. I've had this palette for a while now, so it's definitely worth the price. It has all of the colors I need to create the perfect smokey eye, as well as plenty of neutral options for those days in the office.
Casey M.
East Wareham , MA
Is this palette worth the money?
Brittney R.
Livonia, MI
Where in the world can i find this product?!?!?!?!?!
Hiba A.
Cookeville, TN
Is this good?
Hannah J.
Moundville , AL
Is this product worth it?
Haylee H.
How does Kat's makeup compare to well-known brands? Is it worth the price or is it better to stick to the tried and true brands?