BY TOO FACED #75 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Sophie G.
London
This collaboration was iconic! The pallete comes with a FULL SIZE better than sex mascara and a full size tattoo liner. That alone was worth the price I paid. This packaging is extraordinary kat von and too faced really killed this collab!!
Yesenia P.
Lexington, NE
This is absolutely one of my favorite palettes! I always use it on the weekends when I go out with friends. Super affordable and the colors blend really well!
natalie g.
wilmington
this is a bit pricey, but it comes with a collab palette, mascara, and an eyeliner. i didn’t like the eyeliner so much because it ran out so fast, but overall i loved the kat von d palette side.
Cassandra G.
This is a very beautiful eyeshadow palette the colors are amazing and very pigment I definitely will recommend this to a friend and family I bought mine off an app my money is well spent love too faced products they really put thought into there products
hey c.
orange
I loveeeee katvond her makeup is so pigmented like ok wow sister keep it uppppp!!! Plus very affordable
Amber N.
Niles
Love the Kat Von D side but I’m not huge on the Too Faced half. The KVD shadows are super creamy and pigmented. I love the colors and wear them often. The Too Faced shadows are creamy too but they don’t blend out as nice and I don’t really like the color selection.
Molly H.
Las Vegas
I did not like this and really wish I had returned it. The quality wasn’t bad but there was no connection between the palettes to create a look besides a smoky eye from the KVD side. It was difficult to store as well because of the packaging. I ended up getting rid of it
Keys L.
This set was such a deal. A full size tattoo liner and mascara. And the two palettes! These shades stay true to colour. I love the drastically different palettes. It can be a bit tricky to mesh the two together in one look.
Sierra W.
Gloucester, VA
Packaging is great, and some of the eyeshadows are great, but all together it’s hard to create very many looks utilizing more than just one or two eyeshadows. I always use this palette with other eyeshadows, like the KVD side I always pair with KVD shade + light palette. And I use the too Faced side with my Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar palette. Some individual colors in this I absolutely adore, like SWOON is to die for 🖤🖤
Charlotte L.
Remiencourt
Superbe côté chez Kat surtout ce magnifique rouge mais moins fan du côté de Too Faced ...
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?