BY TOO FACED #75 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Paulina R.
Houston
Kan Von D is everything :) love this combo so much! The colors are highly pigmented and they’re super easy to blend.
Sophie G.
London
This collaboration was iconic! The pallete comes with a FULL SIZE better than sex mascara and a full size tattoo liner. That alone was worth the price I paid. This packaging is extraordinary kat von and too faced really killed this collab!!
Yesenia P.
Lexington, NE
This is absolutely one of my favorite palettes! I always use it on the weekends when I go out with friends. Super affordable and the colors blend really well!
natalie g.
wilmington
this is a bit pricey, but it comes with a collab palette, mascara, and an eyeliner. i didn’t like the eyeliner so much because it ran out so fast, but overall i loved the kat von d palette side.
Cassandra G.
This is a very beautiful eyeshadow palette the colors are amazing and very pigment I definitely will recommend this to a friend and family I bought mine off an app my money is well spent love too faced products they really put thought into there products
Keys L.
This set was such a deal. A full size tattoo liner and mascara. And the two palettes! These shades stay true to colour. I love the drastically different palettes. It can be a bit tricky to mesh the two together in one look.
Alexandria A.
New York
I can’t think of a better set too purchase it is totally worth the money... these colors are amazing I will warn you the Kat Von D side is very pigmented!
Maria S.
Swansea, MA
My favorite palette. Vegan and Cruelty-Free. The colors blend well and the names are all about friendship. The colors on the KVD side work great wet too. I use swoon wet for a red winged liner look. The palette comes with full sized KVD Tattoo liner and BTS mascara. I paid $65 for the set. The liner and mascara retail for $20 and $23 so this is a bargain.
Alex G.
Toronto, ON
5/5 for the Kat Von D side. I NEED that red shade "Swoon" to be made into a permanent, big pan shadow ASAP because it's the most perfect satiny red ever. The shadows are all creamy, pigmented and fabulous with a complete look or 5 in the chic little palette.

1/5 for the Too Faced side. Sorry but the color payoff was nil on my skin and it was dusty/nothing except for a couple shades. I gave it to a "best friend" who does more subdued natural looks and she liked it however.
amy b.
I love this collab and that it includes the too faced mascara and the kat Von d liner. But it is quite pricey considering there is not that many colours in the eyeshadow parts of the palette. I would recommend this to people who are willing to pay that bit extra.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?