BY TOO FACED

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Shelby A.
Peterborough, ON
This set is really just "ok". I use the liquid liner and the mascara more than the shadows...honestly I rarely even reach for the shadows! They are very well pigmented and smooth, I'm just not in love with the colours
Faythe A.
I am in loooooove with this! I bought together at Sephora when it was launched and it is a staple in my daily ritual when I get ready. The pigments are wonderful and truely a collaboration you want to get your hands on
Devon R.
Edmonton, AB
Great value. I use the mascara and eyeliner anyways so it was almost a restock. I love KVDs side but too faces was seriously lacking in coverage. And also some of the colours were weird. Worth it for KVDs side though.
Jade W.
Manchester
This product is one of a kind I love everything about it. I have fair skin bf it goes well with that but I feel like it would with every skin tone it is more on the expensive side but it stays true to its colour
Jamie W.
Toronto, ON
I love that Kat Von D and too faced collaborated. I'm a big fan of the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick and was happy to buy the two together.
Donna L.
Brownsburg Chatam, QC
Too faced and kat von d better together is the ultimate eye collection! Great quality, too faced side you get light pink,purple and some brown and gold eye shadow colours with the better than sex mascara! The mascara is amazing, great brush it gets every lash! The eye shadows look amazing, gives you that sweet inocent look. Kat von d side you get red, black, grey, white, beige and a different brown eye shadow colours and a tatto liner! The tattoo liner is the best! Stays on all day and night and creats the perfect line. The eye shadows are bolder colours on this side, you can creat smokey eyes or seductive red! Over all you have everything you need for the eyes with this amazing duo!
Alecia H.
This set is perfect. It has my favourite mascara and my favourite eyeliner in one set. The eyeliner is great for making the perfect wing with a precise tip. The mascara makes my lashes look soooo long.
Poppy R.
Commercial street , Ystrad Mynach
So sad about this pallet. It’s such a beautiful idea from two beautiful people who have a beautiful friendship but I just can’t find a good look with it. The colours are pretty drab and not very pigmented
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
I loved it. Anque at first may seem a bit expensive the pack, it's worth it because only the eyelash mascara and eyeliner already cost more than 40 euros ... And the palette is very precious both outside and inside. Great collaboration that can not be more perfect. And above with the star products of each brand. A pity that they did not have it in the physical stores that yes, it seems to me fatal that they bring them to some places and to others not.
Martha K.
Austin, TX
Both Better TF Than S mascara and The KVD trooper liner are my holy grail, everyday products, but unless you're completely upsessed with the packaging it comes in, you're getting a rip off. The mascara runs for 24, while the liner runs for 21. I would recommend investing in an additional product instead.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
Chicago
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?