BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
natasha g.
calgary
Better than sex mascara is actually terrible, super clumpy!!! And the KVD liner dries out SO fast. Neither of them are long lasting... and I didn't like the tip of the liner nor did I like the mascara wand. Would not recommend. If you're looking for a good liner go with Stila all day liquid liner. Haven't tried the eye shadows yet.
Daphne A.
Montague, PE
I think this is such a cute collaboration between two of my favourite brands. I love the concept and packaging! Its cute and great for travelling as you can take just one side, or both! Its also such a good deal as you get the BTS mascara and Tattoo liner! The Too Faced side does lack some pigmentation, But the Kat side is sooo good it makes up for the loss in the Too Faced side!
Becka P.
St Monans , Fife
The only reason I've given this 4* is because neither of the palettes have a matte transition shade, they are mostly bright shimmer shades or dark matte shades. The mascara and liner that comes with it are amazing though. The shades in the palette are gorgeous, especially the 'swoon' it's a beautiful red shimmer shade.
Devika M.
St, QC
I have only tried these shadows and I love the red and pink in this set. I didn't buy it because I personally don't think it's worth it but others seem to like it that I know. You get full size mascara and eyeliner and pretty shadows. The package is super cute as well. Great product just I didn't purchase it myself.
Joanne N.
Great pigment! Beautiful colours and easily matched together, able to make the most beautiful combinations & so easy to blend! Like blending butter, the only thing I will criticise is you don’t get as much for your money as other palettes of the same price but I guess that’s to be expected with too faced/ Kat Von d
Raisa F.
New Castle, DE
I was really excited about the idea of this but when it come out it kinda of dissapointed me because i don't really think it's worty the price / hype because I don't think they put such an effort on picking the colors for this. The red one in the kat von d side is the only one picking my attention but nothing else.
Lydia S.
Stoke on Trent
A strange combination of brands creating a lovely palette. I would have scored higher but I'm just not a fan of too faced eyeshadow formula but I adore the shade choices and kat Von d formula. The palette did not need to come with the liner and mascara but it is a nice bonus for those looking to try them.
Tala E.
Garden City, ID
I love, love, LOVE this palette. I know that some people are of the opinion that you can't create a whole eye look with it, but I completely disagree. The shadows are super pigmented, and the colours are gorgeous. I've reviewed the mascara and liner separately, but one of them was a letdown.
Nicole A.
oshawa, ON
While the packing and everything on this collab is completely adorable, I really dont think it was worth the price. The colours of the Too Faced and KVD side dont really go together. I would have really liked to see the two brands have had shades that were complementary to each other.
Doris R.
Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz
I love this product is easy to use, is very practical, and is easy to blen. Also is good for wear everyday or everynight. My skin is oily and this product worked very well. In my opinion this product has any disadvantaje and of course that i will buy it again. Thank you so much!
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?