BY TOO FACED #75 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• 6 eye shadows from Too Faced in signature formula
  • 6 eye shadows from Kat Von D in signature formula
  • Formulated without Parabens

• So I have to know - is this palette worth the price? The...2 Answers
  • Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Victoria B.
This palette is freakin amazing and it is so great because not only do you get the eyeshadow but you also get the Too Faced "Better than Sex" mascara and the Kat Von Dee "Tattoo Eyeliner". So for 65 dollars its a pretty good deal, they give you the full size of both the mascara and eyeliner so your not getting a little sample. Definitely worth it!
Shania-leigh S.
Dn16 1eb
This is unreal.  Excellent value for money and the product selection is so amazing. Both pallete are beautiful and can be used together to create a stunning look either subtle or dramatic there is a nice variety of shades. The formulas of both pallete are lovely. The mascra is amazing thickening yet not clumpy it's my fav! The eyeliner from kvd is unreal the best eyeliner I have ever used. Super black fine and easy to create the perfect wing either a thin or super thick cat eye!
Mundo F.
Una ves más un producto para coleccionistas que solo por el eyeliner y la better than sex ya compensa su precio, too faced como siempre con unas sombras súper cremosas y de gran calidad y Kat von d por supuesto con esa alta pigmentación y colores rompedores, sin embargo no es una paleta que se pueda usar por si sola, sin duda se necesita una paleta aparte para los tonos de transición aún así a mí me encanta y la uso muchísimo, por cierto el packaging es la vida!
Maria N.
odense
I am in love with this palette/these palettes. The too faced shadows are great and pigmented, except the light rose one. The KVD palette includes an awesome red shade, and ever shadow on her side is truly pigmented. The packaging is gergeous. When applied, the colours stay true to themselves. They last okay, but will recommend using a shadow primer beneith. Kat Von D Too Faced X Kat Von D - Better Together Ultimate Eye Collection
Ffion H.
Denbigh, Denbighshire
What a genius idea! I love hat two of my favourite make up brands have brought something out to enjoy. I love the sweet subtle colours of Too Faced for work and more 'reserved' make up looks but adore KVD beauty for their more outgoing bold ideas and collections, so a match made in heaven for me! Some of the shades in these two palettes are stunning, Swoon is one of my favourites as is Heart of Gold. A lovely unique palette you should own!
Gally S.
I use this palette everyday, the mascara and eyeliner are $55 dollars at sephora, the eyeshadows are amazing, only one on the top faced side disappointed me. The packaging is also very cute because both sides separate by magnets, I would recommend this if you like either of these brands
Yvette R.
First of all, the packaging is to die for. Beautiful details, I love the magnetic clasp. The formula for every eye shadow in this collection is creamy and smooth. The price is fairly affordable when you consider that the mascara and eyeliner retail for half the price of the collection.
Alya
Alain
This collaboration is so amazing and am thankful they made such a beautiful palette, but I don't think that a starter with makeup or people who are not makeup collectors would want to have it because the colors that it contains. BUUUTTT if you are a makeup addict you would want to put your hands on it, and it really worth the price.
Amiee W.
Oooooh I actually love these products. The mascara is comfortable to wear, by that I mean it doesn't feel heavy and clumpy and the tattoo liner looks amazing with a solid finish, although the liner itself in the packaging seems to dry out quicker than I would want it to.
Maria I.
Cadiz
This is the best of both worlds combined to make the perfect combo. The Better Than Sex mascara is my favorite mascara EVER; curls my straight lashes and holds it all day without even using an eyelash curler. And the Tattoo Liner is the best liner I ever tried. The brush liner makes it so easy to wing it (it was thanks to this liner that I learned how to make a wing, actually).
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?