BY TOO FACED #55 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Manon D.
Gent
This is my favourite set of beauty products! The best eyeliner ever from Kat von D and an amazing mascara from too faced. Ad some eyeshadow an a super cute packaging idea and than you have this amazing set
VE-1242680sandra é.
doral, FL
Confiesoo qué no la tengo,pero vaya mí tia la tiene y la he visto en muchos comerciales y/o tutoriales,su pigmentacion es del otro mundooo,vaya es hermooso lo compraria miles de veces más 100% recomendado
Laura E.
Merseyside , Whiston
Absolutely amazing! Perfect for day and night, it lasted me the whole time I was out. The matte shades are absolutely beautiful, so pigment and apply perfectly. Would 100% recommend to everyone! Amazing
Chelsea G.
Chester, Chester
I was OBSESSED with this! I couldn’t contain my excitement when it arrived. Two of my favourite brands. I loved all of the colours, amazing formulas and overall a wonderful product! Was worth the money!
Oriana B.
This is the cutest little eyeshadow palette, the colors are awesome and so pigmented 😍 loved every bit of them, really easy to apply and blend and veeeery long lasting on the skin, I would recommend it
Melissa D.
Morrisburg, ON
I love her makeup collection, I also love her new vegan line. All the colours are great. Always worth the money in my opinion. This is great for a gift or for yourself, the packaging is really cute too
Brontë F.
Not the biggest fan , the colours are okay but the Kat Von D side is much better then The two faced one. I think the pallet lacks in colour diversity and Doesn’t show each company’s skill . Wouldn’t recommend.
Billie-jean M.
Den crescent , Keith
I absolutely love this palette it’s one of my go to palettes it’s extremely affordable probably ideal for someone with paler skin it has a very high shine which is one of the reason I like it and I would definitely buy it again
Lymia Y.
London
Amazingggg Christmas present to buy someone they will not be disappointed amazing value for money when I got my cousin one I just had to get myself one because it was just too good to give away and not have myself! Honestly you would not be upset I would totally buy this again!
Andrea O.
We have the part of Too Faced, with the light pink background and golden details, and in the other the one of Kat Von D, black with the details in white. That both parties represent the same concept but with their respective styles I love it. Let's start with the shadows. The Too Faced part perfectly reflects her sweet and lively style with pastel colors and lots of shine. For me, the Friendspiration shadows (the shade of golden tone casting metallic bronze), which I love because besides being pretty is very consistent, and Better Together, which is a dark gray shade with a lot of brightness, Well the spirit of the two brands.
The part of Kat Von D could not fall in love any more. All the shadows are beautiful, the formulas are spectacular, and I love the colors. It is very difficult to choose favorites, but if I do it is because in the eyes of someone who loves eye shadows, the chosen ones are incredible. Yours, the matt gray shadow, is so sweet, Devotion is all the dark we would want to be many of the black shadows we bought without having tried it before and we are disappointed, and Swoon eats them all. I am not an expert in eye shadows, but I have not seen many (if any) of a crimson color like this one. It was the first with which I peered into my arm, and my mouth dropped open!
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?