BY TOO FACED #65 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Emily N.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
This is such a great collaboration as I love the way both brands have incorporated different shades. This palette will be a fan with a lot of people as there are shades in it for everyone. They are also up to the usual KVD and Too Faced standards; great pigmentation and blendability.
Stephanie R.
Collingwood, ON
I love kat von d products . They always apply so nicely . Especially love her eye makeup & lip colours ! I love a nice matte finish with an eye popping colour . Somewhat pricey but worth the buy in the end . Definitely worth trying . Kat Von D Pastel Goth Eyeshadow Palette
Joe Y.
stevenage
absolutely love the mascara.   it is my favourite mascara, builds volume like no other also my favourite eyeliner.   perfect at getting super precise lines and shapes the eyeshadows on the kat von d side are absolutely brilliant but the top faced side could be improved pigment wise
Kat W.
Essex
Two face is literally my favorite and love anything associated with it!!!! It was so easy to blend and apply and the eyeshadow are so creamy and the pigmentation ✨✨✨✨is just simply amazing last literally all day I would totally recommend it  I just bought one for my best friend
Deborah W.
Stafford, Staffordshire
I own this palette, and it encompasses me. My dark half, and my girlie side. A palette perfect for Halloween, go wild and do fantasy supernatural make up, or go doll like with the sugary sweet side.
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
I’m pretty sure this was limited edition and I was able to snag this just in time! Both the too faced and the KVD eyeshadows were easy to blend some with a matte and shimmery finish which is what I loved so much about this pallet you got an actual variety of colours
Amber H.
Tauranga
this product is amazing! love the color choices and the 2 brands. I love the shade very matte finish so can put anywhere on the eyes. Lasts all day long, and has a variety of day time and nighttime shades so good for any time of the day. Would definitely buy again!
Annie G.
Solihull, Birmingham
I really like this and I love the colour choices they really match my personality it is on the pricey side but it is very worth it i think! Maybe if you are starting out on makeup you shouldn’t buy it but any way great product and if I ran out I would buy again!!
Alex G.
Guadalajara Zapopan
Love it the mascara is my favorite and always will be , pros it’s so good , con the pigment could be a little bit better,yes it’s good for a every day and night and it’s affor not to pricey so it’s a good thing and yes I would but again always gotta have a to go
Danielle F.
Dunfermline , Fife
Not a fan of this at all. Expected so much more for this collab but for the price it was just awful. Pans are tiny with not good colour pay off and to be honest the only thing worth using is the red from Kat Von d. Not worth paying out for a single tiny pan
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?

back