BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Beatriz J.
Las Vegas , NV
I got this as a gift and I loved it, you get the best of both brand with this. Kat von D eyeliner is amazing and better than sex mascara is basically everyone's favorite, and in the pack you get bold eyeshadow but you'll also get everyday eyeshadows
Mandee M.
Lincolnton, NC
I love the brand collaboration the colors were nice and stayed on for hours compared to other brands I've tried. Some were a shimmer finish and some a matte finish.  It a little on the pricy side but I feel it's worth it. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Debbie H.
Winchester
If you want a product that’s all inclusive , this is it , very easy to apply and long lasting it does require a make up remover to remove before bed. Very easy to remove with cleaner though. Easy to apply as daily use I  would purchase again.
Jenna S.
Oswego, NY
I LOVE KAT VON D!!!!! They have the best products for the best quality and price! They are so worth investing into when I am buying make-up. Theyre formulas are not chalky and sooo pigmentated, especially this collection! I need to buy more!!
kylie m.
I like this pallet... but the color choices aren't amazing and it's very basic... I'd like there to be more colors... other than that it's nice and I like the pigmentation/the blendableness of it... I wouldn't recommend it though because it's expensive and you only get a few colors...
Meg C.
Windham, OH
This was one of the best makeup purchases I’ve ever made! It comes with a full size Better Than Sex mascara and Tattoo Liner, so that alone makes the price point a steal. All the shadows are gorgeous, blend well, and are nice and pigmented.
Sarah L.
Cynthiana, Kentucky
This product is nice! I wish it was a little better though. It’s a little pricey but that’s fine. It has lots of sparkle and shimmer, but it just didn’t show up as well as I would like it to. I wouldn’t buy this again, but it might be different for other people.
Rosemariee M.
This was a awesome gift I received from a friend and used very often for my looks everything is pigmented and long lasting , good for a day out doesn’t fade away I would recommend
Rayyan O.
This set is a good value, I just wish that I liked the eyeshadows more. I wasn't really a fan of any of the colors. They don't blend out as buttery as I like and aren't pigmented enough for me. I love the bonus eyeliner and mascara though.
Gina D.
Tiffin, OH
This collaboration was awesome this pallet comes a FULL SIZE better than sex mascara and a full size tattoo liner. That alone was worth the price I paid. This packaging is extraordinary kat von and too faced really delivered with this one.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?