BY TOO FACED #75 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• 6 eye shadows from Too Faced in signature formula
  • 6 eye shadows from Kat Von D in signature formula
  • Formulated without Parabens

• So I have to know - is this palette worth the price? The...2 Answers
  • Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Cristina M.
 In the Kat Von D half of the Ultimate Eye Collection you get six powder eyeshadows in the shades Por Vida (matte white), Lovestruck (iridescent peach), Darling (metallic pewter), Swoon (metallic scarlet), Yours (matte stone gray), Devotion (matte jet black), and a full-size Tattoo Liner in Trooper (satin black). They are amazing!
Anam m.
Kat Von D Too Faced X Kat Von D - Better Together Ultimate Eye Collection I haven’t stopped fangirling about this since the day I got it! I LOVE this collab and the variety of colors in this palette are to die for. They have two very different palettes come together as one which is perfect for any season and any outfit.
Natasha K.
Hill road , Coventry
So where to start on this palette..
1. Very pricey for what it is.
2. The eyeshadow pans aren't the best.
Not many colours to choose from and for the same price you can get one maybe two better palettes.
3. Half of it isn't very pigmented or blendable
4. It's not all bad tho! I love the mascara! Use it everyday!
5. I love that the heart is magnetic and you can split it in half.
6. I've never tried the eyeliner.
7. I would not recommend this palette to anyone. Which is a shame because I love other too faced products.
Jessica〰 P.
I ant say enough good things about both of these brands. The quality of both eyeshadow brands is amazing. They're pigmented and are long lasting. The KVD liner is my ULTIMATE favourite eye liner to get the perfect wing. The better than sex mascara is the best mascara I've ever used. It's one of my ride or die products.
Lois G.
Suffolk, Ipswich
This collection is so cute! I purchased in the debenhams sale for £39 so it's so worth the money considering you get the full sized mascara and eyeliner in it! The eyeshadows are super buttery and pigmented and I love the contrast between each side. The range of shadows is perfect for day and night looks.
Georgie S.
These eyeshadow are so gorgeous. The black is amazing and honestly the best I've ever used. Great value for money with all the different products and all such good quality
Alex G.
Toronto, ON
5/5 for the Kat Von D side. I NEED that red shade "Swoon" to be made into a permanent, big pan shadow ASAP because it's the most perfect satiny red ever. The shadows are all creamy, pigmented and fabulous with a complete look or 5 in the chic little palette.

1/5 for the Too Faced side. Sorry but the color payoff was nil on my skin and it was dusty/nothing except for a couple shades. I gave it to a "best friend" who does more subdued natural looks and she liked it however.
Charlize J.
Essex, Grays
Love this palette especially the too faced side! Very good that it comes with full sized mascara and eyeliner. Good for all skin tones. Love the shimmer colours. I'd buy the too faced side again. Tattoo liner is my favoured liner (trooper)
Bella A.
London , London
Love these palettes, but I must say the KVD side is my favourite. Very pigmented colour's and very long lasting, with both matte and shimmers. Pros, it's cruelty free with beautiful buttery colour's. Cons, I wish there were more colour's
Ellie M.
United Kingdom
I love this product it is so creamy and easy to apply. I love the longevity of the product and I brought it at my nearest boots. I love this product and would 100% recommend and 100% be buying again. In my opinion I do not think this product is pricey and I going to be buying it again.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?