BY TOO FACED #75 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Molly H.
Las Vegas
I did not like this and really wish I had returned it. The quality wasn’t bad but there was no connection between the palettes to create a look besides a smoky eye from the KVD side. It was difficult to store as well because of the packaging. I ended up getting rid of it
Amber N.
Niles
Love the Kat Von D side but I’m not huge on the Too Faced half. The KVD shadows are super creamy and pigmented. I love the colors and wear them often. The Too Faced shadows are creamy too but they don’t blend out as nice and I don’t really like the color selection.
Nad S.
London, N1
I bought this as soon as it was out. I am a huge fan of both brands and really thought it was a nice change to see two brands work together rather than compete. I mainly reach for the KVD side and rarely reach for the top faced side. I felt the KVD side was very pigmented, while the mattes on the too faced ones weren’t as pigmented as they could be not that the shimmers were anything near as pigmented as the KVD side. I also felt like both sides could have been more distinct and unique (which they were) but also cohesive and shades that I could use together, which I felt it wasn’t.
Amber Q.
Hessle Road, Hull
Super cute palette and possibly my all time favourite collaboration between makeup brands. All the shades are surprisingly pigmented and I particularly love the colours on the kat von d half. I also really like the magnetic feature to separate and put together the 2 halves of the heart. Finally, the adorable loving messages between the 2 brand founders make the product very personal and touching and show a true respectable passion put into the collab❤
Natalie C.
Amazing product, I feel the kat Von d side is far more pigmented than the top faced side. My favourite shade from the kvd side is swoon, it’s just sex in a shadow, I can’t get enough of it. Power couple on the too faced side is a beautiful shimmery brown and I use it with most of my other palettes. The better than sex mascara is one of the best I’ve used, it doesn’t clump and my lashes look amazing (no need for falsies) the kvd tattoo liner is good too but I much prefer a gel. Overall I would highly recommend this product :)
Donna L.
Gatineau, QC
Too faced and kat von d better together is the ultimate eye collection! Great quality, too faced side you get light pink,purple and some brown and gold eye shadow colours with the better than sex mascara! The mascara is amazing, great brush it gets every lash! The eye shadows look amazing, gives you that sweet inocent look. Kat von d side you get red, black, grey, white, beige and a different brown eye shadow colours and a tatto liner! The tattoo liner is the best! Stays on all day and night and creats the perfect line. The eye shadows are bolder colours on this side, you can creat smokey eyes or seductive red! Over all you have everything you need for the eyes with this amazing duo!
Julia I.
Maryhill, Glasgow
I received this as a Christmas present and even though I use it quite a lot, I would not spend money on it myself.
The packaging is very cute and I really like how the two heart sides are magnetic and can be separated. However, when it comes to the actual eyeshadow:

* for the price, you do not get that many colours
* the name ‘Better Together’ doesn’t quite work as I found it hard to mix the colours from the two palettes. It just feels like they should be two separate products!

The shades are fairly pigmented and blend nicely but I can’t help to want more of a colour variety.

I do have to say though, that the full size mascara and eyeliner that come in the set are exceptionally good.
I use the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner and the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara every day and, in my opinion, they are one of the nicest cruelty-free products you can get!

All in all, would recommend! ❤️
jessika G.
Strathroy, ON
I really loved this collab, I’m not even sure if you can get it any more . The packaging was sooo cute. I ended up giving the too faced side of the heart to my sister because I wasn’t a fan of the colours. But I love the KVD side, the colours are SO pigmented and beautiful. If you can get your hands on one of these palettes.. you won’t be disappointed!
Dalila s.
casablanca, casablanca
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Marissa R.
Red Deer , AB
I love this duo, you have the best of both worlds right in front... Opps, well, ON your eyes!!! Kat von D pallet has very bold colors while too faceds pallet have subtle colors! The eyeshadows in both are very buttery and blendable! For a while i used the too faced pallet daily!! It also comes with my favorite mascara!!! Better than sex mascara has the best wand for full coverage! It gives my lashes extreme length and volume!!! The Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper applies effortlessly abd gives very sharp edges! By far my favorite eyeliner!!!
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?