BY TOO FACED #50 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• 6 eye shadows from Too Faced in signature formula
  • 6 eye shadows from Kat Von D in signature formula
  • Formulated without Parabens

• So I have to know - is this palette worth the price? The...2 Answers
  • Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Taylor W.
I got this as a gift but I use it almost every day because of how well they go together
Anna K M.
Starkville
I really like kat von d's line of makeup. Her eyeliner is so precise and perfect.
Perla C.
Lancaster, SC
So I'm playing with this bad boy and it's absolutely amazing and so worth it!!!!
Leticia A.
Grants, NM
Great set already love and use the mascara and eyeliner so eyeshadow are a bonus
Amber Q.
Hessle Road, Hull
Super cute palette and possibly my all time favourite collaboration between makeup brands. All the shades are surprisingly pigmented and I particularly love the colours on the kat von d half. I also really like the magnetic feature to separate and put together the 2 halves of the heart. Finally, the adorable loving messages between the 2 brand founders make the product very personal and touching and show a true respectable passion put into the collab❤
Natalie C.
Amazing product, I feel the kat Von d side is far more pigmented than the top faced side. My favourite shade from the kvd side is swoon, it’s just sex in a shadow, I can’t get enough of it. Power couple on the too faced side is a beautiful shimmery brown and I use it with most of my other palettes. The better than sex mascara is one of the best I’ve used, it doesn’t clump and my lashes look amazing (no need for falsies) the kvd tattoo liner is good too but I much prefer a gel. Overall I would highly recommend this product :)
Donna L.
Gatineau, QC
Too faced and kat von d better together is the ultimate eye collection! Great quality, too faced side you get light pink,purple and some brown and gold eye shadow colours with the better than sex mascara! The mascara is amazing, great brush it gets every lash! The eye shadows look amazing, gives you that sweet inocent look. Kat von d side you get red, black, grey, white, beige and a different brown eye shadow colours and a tatto liner! The tattoo liner is the best! Stays on all day and night and creats the perfect line. The eye shadows are bolder colours on this side, you can creat smokey eyes or seductive red! Over all you have everything you need for the eyes with this amazing duo!
jessika G.
Strathroy, ON
I really loved this collab, I’m not even sure if you can get it any more . The packaging was sooo cute. I ended up giving the too faced side of the heart to my sister because I wasn’t a fan of the colours. But I love the KVD side, the colours are SO pigmented and beautiful. If you can get your hands on one of these palettes.. you won’t be disappointed!
Julia I.
Glasgow
I received this as a Christmas present and even though I use it quite a lot, I would not spend money on it myself.
The packaging is very cute and I really like how the two heart sides are magnetic and can be separated. However, when it comes to the actual eyeshadow:

* for the price, you do not get that many colours
* the name ‘Better Together’ doesn’t quite work as I found it hard to mix the colours from the two palettes. It just feels like they should be two separate products!

The shades are fairly pigmented and blend nicely but I can’t help to want more of a colour variety.

I do have to say though, that the full size mascara and eyeliner that come in the set are exceptionally good.
I use the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner and the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara every day and, in my opinion, they are one of the nicest cruelty-free products you can get!

All in all, would recommend! ❤️
Dalila s.
casablanca, casablanca
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?