BY TOO FACED #65 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Deondre W.
Bronx, NY
One of the Best product I have ever used and I wish there was more to be supplied towards me
Lexi L.
Alma, GA
Very pigmented and I love the colors!! Use it almost every day!! Such a long lasting product
Saray G.
Odessa, TX
I own it and my clients love it they leave my salon with a smile and that just makes me happy
Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
I've been wanting to try kat von d products out for awhile now. I can't wait to try them out.
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA
I have never try it but i will love to because I love both of the brand. Is it worth buying.
Alexis B.
I really like the cat von d side of this but I really hate the two faced side of this product
Erica M.
Modesto, CA
Amazing product love it ! Would repurchase over and over obsessive over too faced products
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Me encanta este delineador para ojos, súper bueno, me encanta esta marca, queda muy bonito.
Puffmama M.
Eugene, OR
Use this all the time it's my go to .anytime I'm not sure what style I'm feeling I love it
Adna M.
Rocky Hill, CT
Love this so much use it often Colors are amassing has some shimmer to it in love with this
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?

back