BY TOO FACED #55 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Kristen K.
Somerset
I love the colors in the palette and they blend wonderfully. The mascara is just wonderful too.
LeeAnn L.
Spanish fork, UT
I love all of the colors. They are so pigmented and are easy to blend out. Last awhile as well.
Mirella N.
Just love both brands goes on well and blends awesome the colors are perfect for all ocassions
Isabelle M.
Talent, OR
Love I love kat vond d and too faced so cute very nice product bought at sephora I really love
Emily B.
Impressed with all of Kat Von D. Her products are amazing and this one satisfies me! So in love
Nikiyah J.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I love this product so much!! Actually I believe that this is one of the best collabs ever 😍😍
Deondre W.
Bronx, NY
One of the Best product I have ever used and I wish there was more to be supplied towards me
Saray G.
Odessa, TX
I own it and my clients love it they leave my salon with a smile and that just makes me happy
Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
I've been wanting to try kat von d products out for awhile now. I can't wait to try them out.
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA
I have never try it but i will love to because I love both of the brand. Is it worth buying.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?