BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• 6 eye shadows from Too Faced in signature formula
  • 6 eye shadows from Kat Von D in signature formula
  • Formulated without Parabens

• So I have to know - is this palette worth the price? The...2 Answers
  • Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Kat Von D Too Faced X Kat Von D - Better Together Ultimate Eye Collection
it was a good product very nice colors. I purchases it at a affordable price off of the Kat Von D website. It applied nicley and was easy to blend on my eyes. It was a nice buy that i rcommened to my friends and in the future i would purchase it again
Women I.
Guntersville
Mehhhh!  The concept of this pallet is amazing but the quality of the shadows are so so.  Also I feel as though it is kind of difficult to have a complete makeup look with these pallets!  Typically I love Kat Von D items but this one is just so so for me
Angela M.
Erie, PA
The Kat Von D side is SO PIGMENTED and very easy to blend/apply. Too Faced's side is super shimmery and all around pretty for more subtle looks. All of the colors compliment each other and it's definitely a staple in my beauty routine at this point.
Liv D.
Archbald, PA
Just as beautiful as all Kat Von D's and Too Faced products. Never a disappointment. Though I wish the pans were larger. Look beautiful on all skin tones in my opinion, also very easy to blend out, love the formula. Would reccomend to anyone looking for a new palette, though it's a bit pricey!
Bäŷlêŷ B.
Hubbard
I absolutely hated the collab. When I first heard they were collaborating I was pumped until I saw it. I was expecting more interesting colors and overall a more exciting product. The payoff was well for everything, just kind of boring in my opinion
Sara M.
Phoenix , AZ
Two faced makes all of their products flawless and such high quality. This product is very long lasting for sure! Two faced can be very pricey but I think it's totally worth it. Pros is the quality and the cons are he price. I would totally buy again
Anna 💕.
I bought this the very day it came out into stores. It has excellent hues of color and it looks exactly how it should. Wasn’t very long lasting - but I have oily eyelids. Super easy to blend for me and I would def recommend this to anyone! Loved it.
Shay A.
South Houston , TX
I am currently reviewing the mascara in this collection and it is a must have!!! It is incredible how nice this mascara applies and how long it lasts because you don’t need a whole lot of it. I would definitely buy the better than sex mascara again.
Evan G.
Trenton
I seriously love this collaboration. The Better Than Sex mascara and the Tattoo Liner in Trooper are my holy grails. They stay through whatever you throw at it through out the day. Go get these eyeshadows! They’re so pigmented and easily blendable!
Lex C.
Lowell
This product was beyond amazing and allowed an ultimate flawless makeup look I loved all of the shadows and products that’s eew given to me. It was truly amazing I couldn’ Believe I actually received a product this high in quality for no charge!!
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?