BY TOO FACED

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Rachel K.
Hagerstown
I love all makeup and all brands but this one is my favorite love it my hubby loves it as well my daughter loves it too
tamala c.
Summerville, SC
Great color and blends good, but not enough variety. I think its a little pricey for the amount you are getting.
Ari Lear44447 F.
The best partnership ever! You just love it by the package and when you try the products are yo die for, simply perfect
Jennifer P.
ashtabula
Awful palette on toofaced’s behalf. Kat Von Ds half is pigmented. But it’s not worth the money. Don’t waste your time.
ikran a.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the beautiful colirs and how good it looks doesnt look so bad doe its veey pigmented though and liner isnt bad
Michelle B.
Jonesboro
Love this!! Very pigmented and easy to apply and blend. Very little fallout. A little pricey but I love Kat products
johanna s.
Love is mascara make your eyes look big eyelashes look for recommend this if you want a fuller look of your eyelashes
Marelin V.
Long beach, CA
I love this eyeshadow it's really nice and I love the packaging love it love it love it it's so nice and nice colors
Paulina R.
Houston
Kan Von D is everything :) love this combo so much! The colors are highly pigmented and they’re super easy to blend.
Sàde B.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
Chicago
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?