BY TOO FACED #75 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Sinai C.
burnsville
I adore this product the packaging is so beautiful and I love all the colors an all the stuff that coming in it so much
October M.
Mountain Home, AR
Love this collaboration could not wait for it to go on sell. Both two of my favorite brands. I highly recommended this
Sarah A.
Baltimore
I love that this bag has different products. Kat Von D always seems to impress me. Definitely a must have in your purse
Emily R.
I'm disappointed by colors. There are very limited eye looks you can create with this palette and they are very basic.
Destiny G.
How cute but 65$ that's pricey the huda Beauty comes with so much colors, for 65$ don't know if this long lasts or not
Kellie S.
Gallatin, TN
I love everything Kat Von D has out. I havent seen or used one of her products I didnt like. She has wonderful pallets
Angel L.
I really liked this, it made my eyes look younger and more awake. I got samples and started using too faced after that
Alexis C.
I like how pigmented the eyeshadows are. They are easy to blend. This is perfect to gift to someone who loves make up.
Jennifer P.
ashtabula
Awful palette on toofaced’s behalf. Kat Von Ds half is pigmented. But it’s not worth the money. Don’t waste your time.
Kirstie B.
Ravenswood, WV
Wish there wa s a little variety I'm color but love it's cruelty free and vegan. Love it also matches the perfume line
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?